Sony to add 10 channels in 2017

Now days Zee network No1 in marathi Seriel Entertainment section and its tough for Sony Sab Marathi :rofl

ShivRaJ said:
Now days Zee network No1 in marathi Seriel Entertainment section and its tough for Sony Sab Marathi :rofl

Now a days
Every genre has a dominant leader,
That doesn't mean
No new channels will be launched :k

shantanu said:
I only doubt about HD Music channel
The whole SPN (India) is doubtfull in itself, untill the channel is launched no one can say anything, see all of sudden Sony Le Plex HD was announced when they were not even got the license and launched also latter we knew that it got the license in the same month in which it was launched, so Sony Rox HD license doesn't means that it will be launched also, it first came in notice in someone's posted picture from some media function of Sony in Kerala, in that image Sony Mix HD and Sony BBC Earth HD was also shown, you can find that image on this forum as it was posted here only, and till now there is not a single announcement regarding Sony Rox or its HD version !!

I had only one request to SPN kindly launch them fast and place them on all DTH .Some of them are yet not available on dishtv and Airtel

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock