Sony TV brings Israeli format show ‘Power Couple’ to India

ABCDEFGH

Reaction score
Sony TV brings Israeli format show ‘Power Couple’ to India

Sony Entertainment Television (SET) is bringing an Israeli format show called ‘Power Couple’ to India this October.

The format will see 10 celebrities undergo a rigorous test of love along with their better halves, as there will be a lot of money at the partner’s stake. The show will raise the prize money with each task.

Disconnected from the world, these 10 couples will live under one roof and face challenges to prove how well they know each other. Love, trust, patience, belief, courage, sacrifice and compromise will be tested under demanding circumstances.

Participants have to carry out various tasks that test their individual courage as well as their relationships. Their significant others have to bet amounts on their partners’ abilities to complete these tasks. The show will see the debate on love versus money raging on screen.

Created by Abot Hameiri, the format of ‘Power Couple’ is owned by Israel-based Dori Media.

After being successful in Israel since the launch of its first season, the show has been aired in other countries like China, Portugal, Brazil, Germany, Italy, the US and South Africa.

Click Here. Yes, yes I am talking to you!!! Click Here

Good Move By SET :tup let's see :dodgy

Never saw d intl version, wud be interesting to see how it pans out. :sp

I remember Sony had earlier also telecasted some other international show's Indian version.
The Name of the show was "Maa Exchange"

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock