Breaking Sony TV slight graphics change

• Thread starter Thread starter Sparker0i
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 60
  • Views Views: Views 12,816
Why Sony is not going for a full logo and graphics change. Its much needed. I hope they do it soon. Sab is the best channel when it comes to changing graphics. Sony is utter lazy!

Why Sony is not going for a full logo and graphics change. Its much needed. I hope they do it soon. Sab is the best channel when it comes to changing graphics. Sony is utter lazy!
Actually it is better to have graphics packages last for a longer time instead of changing them continuously. Sony TV used to change the graphics every two or three years until 2016. It is nice to see that they have found some stability with the graphics, and I don’t want it to go as I find it beautiful. I don’t think Sony Sab should keep changing its graphics.

Star Plus, on the other hand... :dodgy2: White diamonds with red borders. :cf2:We are stuck with it for many years to come. Personally, I liked the previous two graphics much better.

Last edited:
Actually it is better to have graphics packages last for a longer time instead of changing them continuously. Sony TV used to change the graphics every two or three years until 2016. It is nice to see that they have found some stability with the graphics, and I don’t want it to go as I find it beautiful. I don’t think Sony Sab should keep changing its graphics.

Star Plus, on the other hand... :dodgy2: White diamonds with red borders. :cf2:We are stuck with it for many years to come. Personally, I liked the previous two graphics much better.
Currect star plus?? Whr are white diamonds

Currect star plus?? Whr are white diamonds
The diamonds are everywhere. I think it’s just lazy of Star Plus to eliminate show logos entirely and instead just have red text on a white background. No other Hindi GEC does this, not even Star Bharat.

wOYmnMc.jpg

I think For them their content always works So they dont care about graphic changes..

Star Plus gives international feeling with this packaging I liked it. Instead of confusing with serial logo just simple sober stick to title.
I think For them their content always works So they dont care about graphic changes..
Believe me they do care about graphics more than anything otherwise they won't spend that much in it. They hire international companies to design their identity.

Really sorry to say but the current graphics are just unsuitable for the modern content they have and will have in their channel. The logo is not appealing at all. I dont think too much stability for a channel graphics is good because viewers get bored at some point when the graphics are not enough attractive. The current graphics are very traditional which is suitable for a rural centric channel like Dangal tv etc but Sony is an urban channel that too with quite modern fictions and if the channel graphics do not matchup with the content there's no co ordination. Look i totally respect your choice but it cannot be the same all the time. Change is the only constant. 🙂

Talking about Starplus there i totally agree this white theme is kinda lazy and boring, the previous two themes were much better.

Back
Top Bottom