Breaking Sony TV slight graphics change

• Thread starter Thread starter Sparker0i
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 60
  • Views Views: Views 12,816
Star plus graphics is my favourite for all times.
Specifically graphics when mahabharat was running.
If u feel Star Plus current one is odd, pls go & see Asianet graphics big big red & white diamonds everywhere.
(Red colour gives much strain to eyes wht do u feel members?)

Star plus itself not interested to make show to run 3-4 month why they will axe their serial every year for KBC
Right now KBC not suits for them now KBC is better for sony

Star Plus does make finite shows and it can easily b replaced with reality shows or even some timings of regular shows changed and less ratings ones dropped to accomodate reality show....problem is not they cannot do it but they will not do it bcoz regular soaps work well for them....reality shows r expensive to make a come with risks so why jump onto it when not required.

Really sorry to say but the current graphics are just unsuitable for the modern content they have and will have in their channel. The logo is not appealing at all. I dont think too much stability for a channel graphics is good because viewers get bored at some point when the graphics are not enough attractive. The current graphics are very traditional which is suitable for a rural centric channel like Dangal tv etc but Sony is an urban channel that too with quite modern fictions and if the channel graphics do not matchup with the content there's no co ordination. Look i totally respect your choice but it cannot be the same all the time. Change is the only constant. 🙂

Talking about Starplus there i totally agree this white theme is kinda lazy and boring, the previous two themes were much better.

So u r saying an urban channel cannot have traditional graphics as audience does not resonate? I do not agree to this. Infact it nice for a channel to align with traditional sense of country and believe me it works very well with all audiences. Sony has content which is surely diff from what zee or colors offers but still it has desi touch so what is wrong with blending graphics in this tone? Sony is not a channel aiming for youth audience and its main audience r above 45 female so packaging is done accordingly

Star Plus also has traditional approach but they chose a more simplistic, minimal graphics style which is again good to watch

Why Sony is not going for a full logo and graphics change. Its much needed. I hope they do it soon. Sab is the best channel when it comes to changing graphics. Sony is utter lazy!
I think this Time on 26th anniversary they Will Change logo and graphics. As the anniversary on 30th September.

A New team also created to work on Sony channels!

Star plus graphics is my favourite for all times.
Specifically graphics when mahabharat was running.
If u feel Star Plus current one is odd, pls go & see Asianet graphics big big red & white diamonds everywhere.
Totally agree with this part. Star Plus’s original red star graphics was a trendsetter. Asianet isn’t exactly known for high quality graphics unlike Star Plus. But they did make a great set of promos for launching their HD channel in 2015 with beautiful music.
Infact it nice for a channel to align with traditional sense of country and believe me it works very well with all audiences. Sony has content which is surely diff from what zee or colors offers but still it has desi touch so what is wrong with blending graphics in this tone?
Of course large pay GECs can have Indian design elements in their graphics. Sony TV is doing a fantastic job. Those who don’t like it can just wait for a little while more and it will hopefully change, but I love the current look.

Totally agree with this part. Star Plus’s original red star graphics was a trendsetter. Asianet isn’t exactly known for high quality graphics unlike Star Plus. But they did make a great set of promos for launching their HD channel in 2015 with beautiful music.
When Asianet launched HD the graphics were amazing the red & white balls, and other elements.
Then they introduced diamonds 😪

Actually it is better to have graphics packages last for a longer time instead of changing them continuously. Sony TV used to change the graphics every two or three years until 2016. It is nice to see that they have found some stability with the graphics, and I don’t want it to go as I find it beautiful. I don’t think Sony Sab should keep changing its graphics.

Star Plus, on the other hand... :dodgy2: White diamonds with red borders. :cf2:We are stuck with it for many years to come. Personally, I liked the previous two graphics much better.
And colors is having the worst graphics. And just noticed their serials montages for independence day, it looked so poor

And colors is having the worst graphics. And just noticed their serials montages for independence day, it looked so poor
Really, I find Colors to be disappointing much of the time. I feel they are not as consistent as Star, Zee and Sony, at least for their flagship channel. But nowadays they are slightly improving with the colourful boxes around the text like in the picture below. It is something different from petals.

maxresdefault.jpg

Cover.jpeg

Last edited:
Really, I find Colors to be disappointing much of the time. I feel they are not as consistent as Star, Zee and Sony, at least for their flagship channel. But nowadays they are slightly improving with the colourful boxes around the text like in the picture below. It is something different from petals.

maxresdefault.jpg

Cover.jpeg
And there shows timer is always on top left
And see their montages fir independence day, how cheap it looms
TxGxbFU.jpg

vmno22h.jpg

Last edited:
So u r saying an urban channel cannot have traditional graphics as audience does not resonate? I do not agree to this. Infact it nice for a channel to align with traditional sense of country and believe me it works very well with all audiences. Sony has content which is surely diff from what zee or colors offers but still it has desi touch so what is wrong with blending graphics in this tone? Sony is not a channel aiming for youth audience and its main audience r above 45 female so packaging is done accordingly

Star Plus also has traditional approach but they chose a more simplistic, minimal graphics style which is again good to watch
Really ? Traditional graphics is not the problem. The problem is how its implemented. There are many regional channels with desi touch in their graphics and they look so beautiful but Sony. This is not desi touch this is festive decoration for more than 4 years. Look the violet or yellow bells ringing around all the time its annoying. And its working ? If its working then why Sony losing its viewership since the 2017 revamp, fictions are not getting even 1+. I had seen this people commenting on how they feel annoyed seeing the graphics and switches to the next.

And shows like Story 9 Months Ki, Ek Duje Ke Vaaste, Ye Unn Dino Ki Baat Hai, Beyhadh 2 etc are they for 45+ audience ? I think 45+ audience connects to Anupama, Ghum Hain Kisikey Pyaar Mein, Imlie kind of shows more than Sony shows. A channel theme should be minimal and simplistic, creative and eye pleasing and i really hope Sony will grant the audience feedback at some point.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom