• Thread starter Thread starter Sparker0i
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 60
  • Views Views: Views 12,816
And there shows timer is always on top left
And see their montages fir independence day, how cheap it looms
TxGxbFU.jpg

vmno22h.jpg

Colors probably has the most ugly graphics. They should learn something from their regional GECs which have much more beautiful and creative graphics. I cant understand how such a popular national channel could not hire better graphics designers. And they are not even changing their logo since ages.

I cant understand how such a popular national channel could not hire better graphics designers. And they are not even changing their logo since ages.
Even the theme music has not changed even once since 2008; it has always been like this. Colors channels in general have not been as good in the graphics department as Star, Sony and Zee. Also, Colors Cineplex simply copy-pasted its graphics for Rishtey Cineplex and Colors Cineplex Bollywood, though it is decent.

But channels such as Comedy Central, Colors Infinity, VH1 and MTV have excellent and modern graphics.

Source

Last edited:
Even the theme music has not changed even once since 2008. It has always been like this.Colors channels in general have not been as good in the graphics department as Star, Sony and Zee. Also, Colors Cineplex simply copy-pasted its graphics for Rishtey Cineplex and Colors Cineplex Bollywood, though it is decent.
Source

I know right and this is really irresponsible of them to not change it as if they dont care at all. Did you see their montages like so ugly and terrible especially the naagin ones, the horrible way of promoting shows when one show is running and suddenly a huge cage popped on the screen saying 'Dekhiye Pinjra khoobsurti ka'. My goodness what even. 🤣

Last edited:
Will colors shift to anything other rather than sticking to petals all time
Less chances

But channels such as Comedy Central, Colors Infinity, VH1 and MTV have excellent and modern graphics.

Comedy Central and Colors Infinity have the most refreshing and amazing graphics i had ever seen on Tv. They are like so creative and only CI has this video playing timer thing on their shows i had never seen on any other GEC channel. MTV and VH1 has very cool graphics as well, quite modern.

Comedy Central and Colors Infinity have the most refreshing and amazing graphics i had ever seen on Tv. They are like so creative and only CI has this video playing timer thing on their shows i had never seen on any other GEC channel. MTV and VH1 has very cool graphics as well, quite modern.
The orange petal & hd inside that Y of infinity
It's a nice & innovative one

Will colors shift to anything other rather than sticking to petals all time
Less chances
Well i think there's one chance. They may change it with the launch of their most awaited reality show 'The Big Picture' or maybe with the launch of the two new shows launching next week. Colors never announce about their revamp before so hope it changes next with alongwith Zee.

Well i think there's one chance. They may change it with the launch of their most awaited reality show 'The Big Picture' or maybe with the launch of the two new shows launching next week. Colors never announce about their revamp before so hope it changes next with alongwith Zee.
Again with that revamp pink petal and same bgm 😂

Colors probably has the most ugly graphics. They should learn something from their regional GECs which have much more beautiful and creative graphics. I cant understand how such a popular national channel could not hire better graphics designers. And they are not even changing their logo since ages.
Colors Kannada has a way better graphics package than Colors TV. Colors Kannada's graphics package starting from 2016-17 to present are good.

Also, Colors Kannada maintains uniformity and consistency in the graphics package.

Also, Colors Kannada maintains uniformity and consistency in the graphics package.
Colors Kannada changes the graphics every year, adding variety to the graphics. This is something that Sony Sab has been doing since 2017. That is an innovative idea with plenty of new graphics for special blocks like weekend programming. But it is also not necessary.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom