Sad News SonyLIV removed from Tata Play Binge

Harsha1996

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
SonyLiV Removed From TataPlay Binge
dVJcfm7.png

This is bad. I just subscribed to Tata play binge last month for a month to try it out and was going to renew it as an annual plan this month.

This is bad. I just subscribed to Tata play binge last month for a month to try it out and was going to renew it as an annual plan this month.
Maybe it’s just a temporary thing as @Vadirocks bro, mentioned there is deal issue with sony and tataplay maybe sonyliv is also part of the deal we need to wait and see because they didn’t even reduced the price so maybe it is just a temporary deal issue

Tata Play Binge
Was it showing 30 apps yesterday and 27 today so 3 apps have been removed?

Subscribe to OTT Play. It is giving Sony Liv and FanCode for ₹100.

Tata Play Binge was showing 30 apps yesterday, today is showing 27 apps. Notably, important ones like SonyLiv have been removed.

Also, OTTplay was showing 30 apps yesterday and showing 25 apps today

Tata Play Binge was showing 30 apps yesterday
I have been seeing 28 only and now 27 after Sony LIV removal. If it was 30 then it would mean 2 apps being replaced by removing existing ones and adding new ones but I don't see any new apps in the list, same old ones are there.

I have been seeing 28 only and now 27 after Sony LIV removal. If it was 30 then it would mean 2 apps being replaced by removing existing ones and adding new ones but I don't see any new apps in the list, same old ones are there.
OTTplay removed 5 Apps
Hallmark Movies Now
Curiosity Stream
Dust Sci-Fi
Fuse+
Tastemade+
tURIWxB.jpg

Tata Play Binge removed 3 Apps
SonyLiv
FANCODE
STAGE
PVlo9MN.jpg

Last edited:
Off topic:
Is there any chance for sony channels to be removed from tataplay on 15 th December 2023

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock