south hd pack

baskaran123

Reaction score
:wall:wall:wall:walltoday i call my hd box recharge only tamil pack 185 hd box nothing 185 pack 235 two hd channels hindi channel colors hd mtv hd hindi channels not like i reguest give 1 tamil channel sun hd nothing that chnnel only topup 40 rs not like thad pls help me

I think you were using 185 pack and when you upgraded you were supposed to add 2 HD channels and they added alacarte colors hd Rs.35 and mtunes hd 15. Ask them to remove colors HD and add Sun HD Rs. 40. 2 HD channels are compulsory. Total will be 250 in this case. You can also remove Mtunes HD and add another HD channel and cost will vary accordingly.

U can stay in 185 pack if u recharge ur account with long term recharges. Then u can add sun HD with this. But CC won't change your account to basic pack. If u want to change I'll help u only after long term recharge

You can go for the below pack.

South super value prime 2 HD @215 per month and Sun HD @40 per month. Total 255, you'll get Discovery HD world, Mtunes HD and Sun HD.

If you pay for 3 months, 7 days free and similarly there's extra days available for 6 months and 1 year.

Call CC and tell request for changing the package.

since this discussion is regarding south hd package let me ask the following so that someone can clarify.

I changed the package to Magnum HD sun tv yearly package and since life ok, sony pix was not available I added them as al carte.

So when i contacted CC they say still life ok hd, sony pix hd is not available part of Magnum HD sun tv south package is that correct?

Re: RE: south hd pack

aspr said:
since this discussion is regarding south hd package let me ask the following so that someone can clarify.

I changed the package to Magnum HD sun tv yearly package and since life ok, sony pix was not available I added them as al carte.

So when i contacted CC they say still life ok hd, sony pix hd is not available part of Magnum HD sun tv south package is that correct?

New magnum HD pack does include those channels. But the one you subscribed for one year might not have had those channels. Since the price of the new pack is high, cc refuses to change your package.

thank you.. yes I think so, when I asked about moving to other package they told I will loose the 6500/- paid before.. cannot understand the logic ;{{

aspr said:
thank you.. yes I think so, when I asked about moving to other package they told I will loose the 6500/- paid before.. cannot understand the logic ;{{

yes bro i.e true.if you have advance rental subscription no chance to move other pack.

Regarding multiple versions of Magnum HD pack: One must really question Airtel's method of creating multiple versions pack/topups with different channel lists each time new channels are added. If this is the case what is the purpose of long duration packs? It's either an unintentional back end problem or a brazen act of cheating customers. If it's a mistake then it won't be hard for Airtel to update the list of channels in the older version of the same pack. Back end action is required and should reflect on all subscribers of the older pack.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock