South Platinum HD price increased to 540.45rs Per Month

roshancds

Reaction score
Videocon d2h has increased the price of South Platinum HD from 480rs to 540.45rs per month .

Good update.Because of Sun Network channel additions this change in monthly rent.

What about tamil channel viewers living in other parts of india. They will have to pay extra even if they have platinum hd pack??

rs60 is correct if u want all sun network channel

one thing is clear d2h increasing cost by adding channel'

so its not Cheapest dth

For your information:-

They are not increasing the price of "South Platinum HD" pack..

They are introducing a new pack called "New South Platinum HD" which will have all the Sun HD channels. And this pack is priced Rs 540.45.

The existing pack "South Platinum HD" is being increased by Rs.10 (from Rs 480 to Rs 490) due to the addition of all South channels in base pack itself. We will get all the 4 south language channels without adding any separate add on and that is why the price hike of Rs 10 which is very very minimum comparing the add on prices of those south add ons.

Please be clear on the content bros. This is actually misleading..

Those who want Sun HD channels, it is best to choose New South Platinum HD where we are paying only Rs 60 in addition to get all Sun HD channels.

Having the current South Platinum HD pack (Rs.490) and selecting Sun HD add on (~Rs70) will cost Rs 560.

So think and choose the pack wisely...

thanks sadiq bro for clearing the doubts ,i req admin/mod to delete this thread or edit the title.

I am in south gold hd till November. To view all sun hd channels what will be the best way? Pls suggest

microsat said:
I am in south gold hd till November. To view all sun hd channels what will be the best way? Pls suggest

Nope! You Have To Subscribe For Sun HD Add On

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock