South viewers satisfied what about Rest of India viewers

• Thread starter ayanc99
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 34
  • Views: Views 4,521
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadiq said:
Guys. Having Hindi or English channels will satisfy the needs of ~40% people only. We have more than 30 states and each of us are speaking different languages. For any person only his mother tongue is important. So when d2h added 5 Hindi GEC and 2 Hindi Movies and 1 Hindi Music or 3 English Movies and 2 English GEC or 3 infotainment hd channels or when adding music india, zee anmol, &pictures south customers were waiting for their turn. Durin this period of the above said additions the South hd channels was available but not added. Now they are satisfyingly south people. What's wrong. But I agree that they need to look at other regional people's needs as well.

I dont know abt it. Wht is tp.and in 1 tp how meny channels can added by com? Plz expln me

ayanc99 said:
With the addition of 4 HD channels tonight, I hope the South viewers are satisfied as they have had a bonanza in the last 10 days.

Now time for d2h to look after the demands of the viewers from rest of India by adding some of their popular channels and which are also popular amongst the south viewers.

Few of them are given below -

Hbo defined and hits sd and HD
Ngc wild and adventure HD
Fox traveller HD
Star sports 2
Ten golf
Zee action
Zee premiere

Bro, i really don't know who will really subscribe to TEN golf for Rs200 pm and hbo defined and hits for Rs99. anyone here would do???

Satvijay said:
Bro, i really don't know who will really subscribe to TEN golf for Rs200 pm and hbo defined and hits for Rs99. anyone here would do???

now ten golf price is Rs.35pm..

Anup Tiwari said:
I dont know abt it. Wht is tp.and in 1 tp how meny channels can added by com? Plz expln me

fullform tp is Transporder which is nothing but just like space for addition of channels...I also not have in depth knowledge about how many channels can be added in 1tp but roughly i can say 30 to 40 SD Channels or 6 to 8 HD Channels can be added...or the combination of both...

Anup Tiwari said:
Now any chance for new channel? 24 channel added. D2h has space for new channels?

yes d2h still have space for addition of new channels..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock