• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 25
  • Views: Views 2,944
Status
Not open for further replies.

APPYS

Reaction score
Hi All,

I've been an avid follower of the forum since almost a year but never posted anything so far,joined today formally to take your valuable opinion.I have been with Videocon d2h since almost a year and have subscribed to the Platinum HD pack .Initially I felt that the SD quality was pathetic and HD was okay but have since seen or felt gradual betterment in PQ(maybe I got used to it) and also moved my PQ settings to Natural so that I cant find too many issues.I have a Yamaha Home theater that I connect with SPDIF from the 2244 white box for Dolby DIgital if I feel like listening to it although I have experienced many non True 5.1 channels like SS HD3 here.I have a 40" Samsung smart TV at my place.
Apart from this recently I upgraded the Tata Sky SD connection to HD for my parents and connected that to a new SOny 32" full HD TV.I guess they just changed the box to HD and left the old antenna.The features I liked in TS was better UI and option to stream multi audio formats for diff outputs without constantly having to select like Vid D2h.But for some reason I felt the HD channels were not that great cmpared to my Vidd2h on Samsung TV.Maybe it was the Picture settings or maybe the old antenna,although my HD movies from my HDD looked awesome on SOny.

Anyways,to the point >>Vid D2h Platinum costs me 590 pm with a gradually losing edge in terms of HD channels and I want to migrate to Airtel or TS.My options are:
Anything within 600 Rs pm and having all channels including the new additions (exclude premium HD channels like SWP HD or HBO Premium )

TS Mega HD is a good option and they also have gud entry offers..but then..
I am scared of TS as I dint like it too much for the couple of days I saw it on my parents' TV and I believe Airtel is the best in terms of PQ ..or thats what Ive read here..
What are my options?Does the Magnum pack on AIrtel have all HD as well as SD channels..SHd I go for a monthly pack or an annual pack?Please suggest..Im bored of Videocon anyways and will retain the box and antenna in case they add a ton of new channels..else I would prefer to migrate

APPYS said:
What are my options?Does the Magnum pack on AIrtel have all HD as well as SD channels..SHd I go for a monthly pack or an annual pack?Please suggest..Im bored of Videocon anyways and will retain the box and antenna in case they add a ton of new channels..else I would prefer to migrate

bro... go 4 mega hd as mega hd has all the important channels.
annual pack is better.
ADTV IS 100 % BETTER THAN D2H

mohankarthickeyan said:
I also agree preteek Marwadi u 100% D2H IS 100% THAN ADTV

what r u saying bro. use proper sentences so that i cud understand what r u trying to say :huh::)skd:skd

I don't recommend d2h anyday. Would call ADTV HD a better choice as they promised to add more HD channels in future & D2h is the worst for HD channels , they have not added SS HD4 yet.

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
I don't recommend d2h anyday. Would call ADTV HD a better choice as they promised to add more HD channels in future & D2h is the worst for HD channels , they have not added SS HD4 yet.

but where is the tp to launch hd channels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock