SPN ready to launch HD feed of SAB and MAX

RE: MSM ready to launch HD feed of SAB and MAX

Jaya Kumar said:
:no:no MMHD Not Available In Any DTh:shyIt Means No Body Interested In Watching MM TV IN HD...Dont Blame Sun direct Bro:no

And Asianet HD Also Available In Only 2 DTH Bro...:u It Also Mean It Is Partly Popular:s
If you'r DTH don't have space to add new channels then how can you blame no 1 Malayalam channel as less popular :tup

Jaya Kumar said:
Those Channels Showing Any Hindi Movies Now Days???:huh:huh

I Think Only 10% Only hindi movies,Rest Are Dubbed Movies Only:u

There are a lot of Hindi movies channel other than Max

Jaya Kumar said:
BTW You Watch Dubbed Movies???:shy

Was watching earlier, now stopped Because Colors infinity is sucking up most of my time

Now I only watch Hindi movie premieres

I am sure in this week we all know exactly launching date of max hd channel

Jaya Kumar said:
:no:no MMHD Not Available In Any DTh :shy It Means No Body Interested In Watching MM TV IN HD...Dont Blame Sun direct Bro:no

And Asianet HD Also Available In Only 2 DTH Bro...:u It Also Mean It Is Partly Popular:s

Ok bro
Can't argue with you :k

Chinmay Kore said:
If you'r DTH don't have space to add new channels then how can you blame no 1 Malayalam channel as less popular :tup
Iam Not talking About Asianet SD...Here,Iam Talking About Asianet Hd..

Even I Too Watch Some Programmes In Asianet SD Like Sell Me The Answer,Karutha Muthu,Chandanamazha Serials:k:hello

Jaya Kumar said:
Iam Not talking About Asianet SD...Here,Iam Talking About Asianet Hd..

Even I Too Watch Some Programmes In Asianet SD Like Sell Me The Answer,Karutha Muthu,Chandanamazha Serials:k:hello

If a SD channel is popular, after that only HD channel is launched

ABCDEFGH said:
There are a lot of Hindi movies channel other than Max
Like Sony Max We May Also Include Star Gold,UTV Action And Movies,Zee Cinema,Movies OK(Watched It In Analogue)Showing Dubbed Movies:(:u
Anyhave Star Gold HD Showing Different Content From SD Version,So I Dont Know About that

ABCDEFGH said:
If a SD channel is popular, after that only HD channel is launched
I Dont Want To Go Deeper Bro..:s Let We Leave Here:k:k:clap

dinesh jain said:
“We are ready to launch MAX HD once we get the licence. It is a very different and unique channel compared to what we have at present,” MSM CEO NP Singh said.
Guys, what does MSM mean with ''very different and unique channel'' !!

Jaya Kumar said:

Also Sundirect yet to add few south channels ( SD) due to fear of competition. ...
And u claim it's the best for South :huh
Even d2h gives all South channels ( all Sun network channels of Tamil, Telugu , Kannada & Malayalam ; barring few 'Action' channels)...

I would say d2h gives maximum South channels than Sundirect ;)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock