Breaking Sports 18 - 3 added by ADTV

I called cc , they told there is a tech glitch, so some / few users not getting this channel.
In order to resolve, i have to subscribe one additional pay channel , then it will add automatically.
Also they added one channel cost at 0.11paisa , and asked to wait for 30 mins channel to get add.

Can you do one thing?
Turn off set top box, remove all cable connections from the box, reconnect the cables, turn on the box. Check whether 308 is available.
This method worked for my cousin's Tata Play connection when one channel number was missing.
CC clearly telling the channel is not added in ur stb, so it is issue from airtel side , not any cable / wire connection issue. Still i didn't get the channel, tried restarting stb from yesterday multiple times

CC clearly telling the channel is not added in ur stb, so it is issue from airtel side , not any cable / wire connection issue. Still i didn't get the channel, tried restarting stb from yesterday multiple times
Try tweet by give ss and say top-up available in app then why not i getting

bXKnmOG.jpg

Try tweet by give ss and say top-up available in app then why not i getting

bXKnmOG.jpg

CC themselves agreeing , it is issue from their side (technical glitch) and btw , i yet to get the channel at 308, the added channel is available
Seems xstream box has issue , normal stb is much better .

Sports 18 2 will be launching in place of 1sports lcn I.e 307, keep an eye on 1 sports to get update on removal.

Why is airtel jumpling the LCN of Sports18 channels? They could've added the two new channels in the postions before DD Sports.

Why is airtel jumpling the LCN of Sports18 channels? They could've added the two new channels in the postions before DD Sports.

Buddy if u have been following my posts then u would know answer to this question.....addition on any LCN has to be compliant with slab (Channel LCN placement order in rach genre) agreed upon in ongoing RIO agreement with various broadcasters

Sports18-2 and Sports18-3 addition on LCN 295 , 296 would have possibly violated the slab agreement they have with either Warner Bros Discovery , Disney-Star or both hence Airtel would have opted to add Sports18-3 on LCN 308 while keeping Sports18-2 pending as empty LCN is unavailable

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock