Breaking Sports 18 (Viacom18 network) bags cricket South Africa rights for coming 7 years

• Thread starter RdX
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 45
  • Views: Views 8,428
Heard they are eyeing for Bangladesh, WI and new Zealand rights too.
Also they are in talks with American MNC's to develop US first ever cricket T20
Westindies Exclusive with fancode and New Zealand with Amazon Prime, Both cricket boards Exclusively sold Broadcasting and Streaming Rights to OTTs, so not possible currently these boards Rights Negotiations.

Last edited:
Westindies Exclusive with fancode and New Zealand with Fancode, Both cricket boards Exclusively sold Broadcasting and Streaming Rights to OTTs, so not possible currently these boards Rights Negotiations.
Fancode spoiled the party..

Westindies Exclusive with fancode and New Zealand with Fancode, Both cricket boards Exclusively sold Broadcasting and Streaming Rights to OTTs, so not possible currently these boards Rights Negotiations.
ha doesn't mean they cant syndicate it. remember viacom18 has ipl broadcast rights in new Zealand.

also a year back viacom18 started with ATP just 1 property. currently we can say they are now the biggest sporting destination in india with 24 acclaimed titles.

Sony losing everything, I don’t know how are they planning to survive without cricket in India 🤷

Neither they have channels nir they have good distribution team.
Nothing to be cheered as from a spectator point of vuew

Sony losing everything, I don’t know how are they planning to survive without cricket in India 🤷
They will survive. They are utilising their full capacity to show what they have.

Star do not show anything except cricket and Viacom do not have channel/distribution to show contents though they have many properties

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock