• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums
    An online community for the television enthusiasts!

Sports 181 HD poor FIFA world cup coverage

Amit1079

Contributor
Reaction score
No issue on Adtv only problem is if goals don't come atleast 5 goals in every mtch
ENG scored well today, Iran were struggling

Ranjith.m

Registered
Reaction score
Why 4k is not available for hindi,tamil, malayalam audiofeeds it very disappointed😞😞?

Subhadip127

Registered
Reaction score
Today channel video and audio quality is good. Have not done anything from side.
In day signal quality get increased. Wait for the night. If signal quality got down then u can see freezing again

Subhadip127

Registered
Reaction score
After having so much difficulties in streaming platform returned to old and faithfull nostalgic mode, TV mode.

Poplu

Registered
Reaction score
I didn't face any issue with the telecast till now. Although i found MTV HD picture quality better than that of Sports 18 HD on Tata Play atleast.
They have put on a good panel for English broadcast and we should applaud them for the efforts they are putting in.

For Jio Cinema app, i never liked the UI, quality provided by the app even earlier also. They should have worked on the app first, before telecasting world cup matches on this platform. I believe they will learn and improve.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock