Sports Channels in India (Current & Upcoming) - Broadcast Rights, General Discussion, News & Updates

• Thread starter Zaxotes
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,514
  • Views: Views 1,483,515

Should Sports Networks have Regional Channels?

• Total voters
I know you're Sony fanboy, I said because to improve sony market share with Viacom, this merge can give tough competition to Television market Giant Star/Disney
Bhai.. I'm a sony fanboy i agree and you are a Star sports fanboy so why r you worried about SONY SPORTS.
Kuch highlights vgera dekho kyo time waste kr rhe ho yha apna 🙏🙏

Ok nobody watches Star Sports, I hope you're happy
I am glad you finally admitted it.
I know you're Sony fanboy, I said because to improve sony market share with Viacom, this merge can give tough competition to Television market Giant Star/Disney
You mean to say. Big players merging won't create monopoly. But give good competition. It's a good logic.
Yeah that's why Star Sports Telugu and Tamil kicked out Sony Ten
Nope, Sony Ten 4 with Tamil and Telugu has got more live content than the other two channel.

mJToal5.jpg

hTuKajm.jpg

7e3ByWG.jpg

3Jxzp4d.jpg

wOZtiTk.jpg

Diffrent channels same schedule
kOMLOzK.jpg

They have put off so many people because of IPL highlights. They have lost brillant opportunity. They could've taken off IPL for some time. While making a comeback with a dedicated week with highlight centric shows just a week prior to resumption of second half of IPL. It would've attracted huge ratings even before live matches.

They have put off so many people because of IPL highlights. They have lost brillant opportunity. They could've taken off IPL for some time. While making a comeback with a dedicated week with highlight centric shows just a week prior to resumption of second half of IPL. It would've attracted huge ratings even before live matches.
I am currently trying to shut out all IPL-related news because (a) I am deep in my university courses and exams and (b) the universal rule will hold 80% of the time: CSK can’t defeat MI. As an ex-CSK fan I feel bitter sometimes.

I really don’t bother about it any more no matter how Star Sports pushes it. Honestly India’s achievements in the Olympics and Paralympics meant much more to me than a cricket gala held in the UAE for the second year in a row, and for this I am thankful to Sony and Eurosport.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock