Sports Channels in India (Current & Upcoming) - Broadcast Rights, General Discussion, News & Updates

• Thread starter Zaxotes
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,514
  • Views: Views 1,483,353

Should Sports Networks have Regional Channels?

• Total voters
Don't target intentionally me tagging Id or to anyone quoting with vomit emoji and Coma word in Public forum, Sad to see DDF moderators not responding, hope they're not supporting these things
When you report anything have patience at least for a few hours. Moderators are not robots, and if you have issue with moderation head over to the TTT section, any moderation related discussion elsewhere is not allowed.

All members are again requested to keep the discussion civilized, be respectful of each other and refrain from any kind of personal targeting. Thread is reopened now. Anybody going off-topic in this thread will get thread ban or site-wide ban.

Don't target intentionally me tagging Id or to anyone quoting with vomit emoji and Coma word in Public forum, Sad to see DDF moderators not responding, hope they're not supporting these things
What he done by tagging you was wrong. But you also need to stop taunting others. With no one watches Sony. Avoid being disrespectful to others with no one watches sporting events. Other events expect for cricket are not mass entertainer. No one will take any shots anyone if everyone stick to topic with factual information on the thread.

What he done by tagging you was wrong. But you also need to stop taunting others. With no one watches Sony. Avoid being disrespectful to others with no one watches sporting events. Other events expect for cricket are not mass entertainer. No one will take any shots anyone if everyone stick to topic with factual information on the thread.
Sorry not interested again Quoting unnecessary off topics, DDF public forum lot of members and visitors observing evey quotes, so I'm not interested on off topics quote quoting simply

Last edited:
Sorry not interested again Quoting unnecessary off topics, DDF public forum lot of members and visitors observing evey quotes, so I'm not interested long 3 months back Quote regarding Sony and Star sports quoting simply
When you are off this thread. We have civil discussion without anything going off topic. This thread is about all events and sports business. No one starts unnecessary debates which sports is popular and not. No one hates cricket or any other sports. Everybody here loves sports. Even I made a comment about viewership about World Cup qualifiers. Some users diagree with my opinion. I moved on. Didn't came back to taunt them with every single post.

When you are off this thread. We have civil discussion without anything going off topic. This thread is about all events and sports business. No one starts unnecessary debates which sports is popular and not. No one hates cricket or any other sports. Everybody here loves sports. Even I made a comment about viewership about World Cup qualifiers. Some users diagree with my opinion. I moved on. Didn't came back to taunt them with every single post.
your simply arguing unnecessary, we shouldn't support personal attack in public forum and note you can see in my Quotes I never wrote abusive words to any members

your simply arguing unnecessary, we shouldn't support personal attack in public forum and note you can see in my Quotes I never wrote abusive words to any members
Who said I am defending abuse? I highlight on my first post itself. He shouldn't have said what he said to you. Meanwhile asking you to stick constructive discussion. You taunting other sports leads to thread go offtopic. This is a thread dedicated to broadcasting industry.

When I said NBC sports may launch due to deals between comcast and Viacom. Many disagreed. Saying not to spread unconfirmed information.
I might not have evidence to prove but I don't spread false rumors. 😊
Although NBC sports name is on table but not yet finalized and yes there is opposition for the name.
xO78k9I.jpg

When I said NBC sports may launch due to deals between comcast and Viacom. Many disagreed. Saying not to spread unconfirmed information.
Although NBC sports name is on table but not yet finalized and yes there is opposition for the name.
Why don't they go for established brand like Colors? Colors Sports gives boost to the flagship brand. NBC Sports is too niche for India. Names like MTV Sports and Nick Sports are just unrealistic. Sports18 will become a problematic brand. If they have multiple channels Sports18 1, Sports18 2 and Sports18 3 will look and sound odd.

xO78k9I.jpg
Do some research buddy before assuming something... The show is produced by CBS Studios which distributes it internationally... Thats the reason its on Voot not because of something you are saying..

Ps. And I might take another opportunity here to remind you to not spread rumours or speculations.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock