Sports Channels in India (Current & Upcoming) - Broadcast Rights, General Discussion, News & Updates

• Thread starter Zaxotes
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,415
  • Views: Views 1,443,564

Should Sports Networks have Regional Channels?

• Total voters
I think they will launch channels after IPL & Bcci rights auction. If they get anyone of the rights I think they will launch channels if they didn't get rights they might not launch sports channel they may rebrand any one of their non performing channel into Sports channel. With existing dummy license they might launch regional channels which include Colors Kannada cinema hd, Colors Marathi cinema, and others (colors Telugu & colors malayalam) if they have interest to launch
When will the IPL and BCCI sporting events be put up for auction? Is it next year? How long is the current broadcasting rights for Star Sports?

Hi Friends.
Please suggest me which Sony sports channel should I subscribe according to below points-
1. All Cricket matches is must.
2. Audio can be English/Hindi/Malayalam.
3. 2 channels only needed.

Thanks in advance 😊

Hi Friends.
Please suggest me which Sony sports channel should I subscribe according to below points-

Thanks in advance 😊
All cricket matches cover in sony six and ten 2 bcz ten 1 is busy in wrestling and ten 3 only for indian matches

Hi Friends.

Thanks in advance 😊
1. Sony Ten 3. You will get all Indian matches in Hindi.
2. I am not sure about current situation. But Sony Six used to telecast all matches between foreign countries. Like Ashes etc. It is in English.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock