Sports Channels in India (Current & Upcoming) - Broadcast Rights, General Discussion, News & Updates

• Thread starter Zaxotes
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,501
  • Views: Views 1,477,662

Should Sports Networks have Regional Channels?

• Total voters
F1 main race on star sports 3 and BWF on star sports 2
lSyc9Wo.jpg

@Saichaitanya4496 bro. Is BWF event airing on Star Sports 2? I only get the HD channel Star Sports 2 HD. It's not airing. Even EPG is now showing some IPL cricket show.
It was scheduled from 3pm only I guess on SS2 /2HD. Now EPG has changed since the last time I checked.. Not sure what happened there though..

BTW, I have subscribed only to SS1HD just for my family members ., I will watch almost everything Hotstar or Sony LIV only

Last edited:
EPG was showing at 1 pm on my Tata Sky HD box. I don't see any live content airing on Star Sports 2 HD. It changed to some CSK show. If the intentions are there. The can still air it now. It's just IPL centric magazine show airing on other channels too. What a joke! Seriously, do fans the favour and don't buy the rights. I woke up to Lavar Cup, UFC and all of Sony's Sports channel. No space was given to rating grabber content like WWE when live content even niche events like Tennis and MMA were on.

EPG was showing at 1 pm on my Tata Sky HD box. I don't see any live content airing on Star Sports 2 HD. It changed to some CSK show. If the intentions are there. The can still air it now. It's just IPL centric magazine show airing on other channels too. What a joke! Seriously, do fans the favour and don't buy the rights. I woke up to Lavar Cup, UFC and all of Sony's Sports channel. No space was given to rating grabber content like WWE when live content even niche events like Tennis and MMA were on.

Buddy they r giving time slots to various sports on Star Sports 2/HD, Star Sports 3 and Star Sports Select 2/HD. Why do u criticise them for each step they take? Now they r airing badminton on SS2/HD instead of keeping it free for IPL overlap match but still u r unhappy. Just write to them and they might as well air Premier League on it when badminton is over or even adjusting when it is on. Out of 6 chs, 3 r airing non cricket events... Try to b happy that despite challenges they r doing best they can

Instead of mirroring Star Sports 1 HD. Star Sports 2 HD could easily air the pre-show of the second match. 🤦‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock