Sports Channels in India (Current & Upcoming) - Broadcast Rights, General Discussion, News & Updates

• Thread starter Zaxotes
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,502
  • Views: Views 1,477,862

Should Sports Networks have Regional Channels?

• Total voters
I think they will launch channels after IPL & Bcci rights auction. If they get anyone of the rights I think they will launch channels if they didn't get rights they might not launch sports channel they may rebrand any one of their non performing channel into Sports channel. With existing dummy license they might launch regional channels which include Colors Kannada cinema hd, Colors Marathi cinema, and others (colors Telugu & colors malayalam) if they have interest to launch

Where is the star power in Abu Dhabi T10 to attract casual viewers? IMO they shouldn't launch new channel until Road Safety League. Or if they got the rights of FIFA World Cup. That could be also a best time to launch. Until than air existing league in best possible way. Use multiple channels for multiple matches. Create a hype and reputation of being a premium sports broadcaster for the time being.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock