Sports Channels in India (Current & Upcoming) - Broadcast Rights, General Discussion, News & Updates

• Thread starter Zaxotes
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,579
  • Views: Views 1,511,895

Should Sports Networks have Regional Channels?

• Total voters
So, Khel Ko Khel Bhavana Se Nahi Dekna Hai Kya?

Sad but true.
bro , I understand what you meant but indirectly when radio or dth , broadcasting channels when show about particular sports or promo they do it for business or for trp revenue as more people would view there channel , they show highlights , news channels show sports news , and even sports league get sponsors. tv channels and radio commentary channels get ads revenue or sponsors for their programme so they reach more audience.

sportsman spirit only seem to be when they play with each other or support other players in their interviews or when they hurt or tweet .when they play and try to win and outdo each other not playing safe or just playing for winning sake is not sportsman ship generally.

Last edited:
pF6587n.jpg
So now Sony is doing wat Star does with IPL by showing live on 8 channels 4SD nd 4HD (not sure maybe they will show it on Six also)

Why cant sports channels just telecast it in 1SD and 1HD channel with 5 or 6 audio feed?

So now Sony is doing wat Star does with IPL by showing live on 8 channels 4SD nd 4HD (not sure maybe they will show it on Six also)

Why cant sports channels just telecast it in 1SD and 1HD channel with 5 or 6 audio feed?
I feel you. But if you are a Hindi, Tamil or Telugu speaker you just need Sony TEN 3 or Sony TEN 4. You get live content of all Sony TEN 1, Sony TEN 2 and Sony SIX in just one channel.

Yeah bro There is fa cup and Bundesliga on Saturday and Sunday with concurrent matches at evening. Surely we will have miss them. only late nights matches will be broadcasted. 😌😌

AIn3853.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock