Sports Channels in India (Current & Upcoming) - Broadcast Rights, General Discussion, News & Updates

• Thread starter Zaxotes
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,730
  • Views: Views 1,563,407

Should Sports Networks have Regional Channels?

• Total voters
Bhai, there are thousands of posts in this forum. How do you expect me to find it?

Search with the keywords of the topic buddy...it is not possible for me to repeat explaining same things on a daily basis . I hope you understand the same 🙏

Actually reason might be the Live Telecast processing fee which is levied by government which increases the expenses incurred by the concerned sports broadcaster for making the event available on their channels. More so Australia Vs West Indies won't attract advertisers to even recover the transmission cost which is applicable hence has been kept as OTT Exclusive
This could be a major reason for absence of major sporting events on TV in the coming future. With the onset of 5G, i beleive OTT is the only way forward.

Last edited:
Yesterday watched spain match in sports18 sd
With hindi commentary quite like male commentator raman bhanot but indian frmale goalkeper aditi as a co commentator looks inexperienced

But i think @iDJ bro you maybe listen mtv hindi commentary yes they are very poor unnnessary rhyming every time

With hindi commentary quite like male commentator raman bhanot but indian frmale goalkeper aditi as a co commentator looks inexperienced

But i think @iDJ bro you maybe listen mtv hindi commentary yes they are very poor unnnessary rhyming every time
What's with hindi commentators trying to rhyme everywhere? Is it a sporting event or Kavi Sammelan? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

So there is no English commentary in Sports18. After the first double header I changed to watching on JioCinema in Android TV so just want to know which language they are providing in Sports18 sd now?

So there is no English commentary in Sports18. After the first double header I changed to watching on JioCinema in Android TV so just want to know which language they are providing in Sports18 sd now?
No bro hindi and english both available
As i am fan of radio commentary and after hear raman bhanot voice i not change language 😅😅

Actually reason might be the Live Telecast processing fee which is levied by government which increases the expenses incurred by the concerned sports broadcaster for making the event available on their channels. More so Australia Vs West Indies won't attract advertisers to even recover the transmission cost which is applicable hence has been kept as OTT Exclusive
Black day for test fans 8th December pink ball test of australia vs windies also black out by sony sports as per jio tv schedule this day night test is still fresh and people also like to watch still sony not go for it looks like some right burgain issue happen with cricket Australia

Last edited:

I actually liked the evening duo of Aditi Chauhan and Robin Singh. Dunno who the hell commentats those late night matches. The cringe makes me unbearable to watch. I watched England vs Wales in mute.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock