Sports Channels in India (Current & Upcoming) - Broadcast Rights, General Discussion, News & Updates

• Thread starter Zaxotes
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,523
  • Views: Views 1,488,367

Should Sports Networks have Regional Channels?

• Total voters
Exactly.

Everyone pointing out that the BCCI is at fault here for producing absurd quality in terms of graphic and picture clarity.

I think it is Star India's refusal to invest money and resources to provide good quality feed. Hope someone else gets the media rights in the next cycle.
Production is not by Star. It is outsourced by BCCI

Looks like nobody watched BCCI Domestic matches PQ, it's much better than BCCI home international and Sony's PCB, SLC home matches.

Last edited:
Now am thinking why Sony bought India - Bangladesh series,
If this is not thr, Sony would telecast WI - Aus and Pak - England series without interpterion.
We could have watch india - bangladesh series in DD sports

Production is not by Star. It is outsourced by BCCI

So you're telling me if Star India offered money to the production team or BCCI to invest in graphics to provide a good quality feed then they would say no?

I think Broadcasters can produce better production than cricket boards and Private companies IPG/ITW, Star Sports already done good production for ICC T20 World Cup 2021 and Asia Cup 2022. Only Sony never taken responsibility of Production and Graphics.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock