Sports Channels in India (Current & Upcoming) - Broadcast Rights, General Discussion, News & Updates

• Thread starter Zaxotes
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,501
  • Views: Views 1,477,466

Should Sports Networks have Regional Channels?

• Total voters
When you say a company is incurring losses. Back it with facts. You will be responsible if they sue you for spreading rumours based on assumptions.
Even Star or Sony, nobody Revealing Real Profit and loss as per company policy, you can see how Sony struggling in after airing variety of Sports in India

I remember back in late 2000s. Ten Sports use to have Top 10 ICC countdown like Top 10 batsman, bowlers, teams, etc. during ad breaks. Would be nice if any broadcaster will be willing to bring it back.
That was my favorites moments and during wwe break also and other was when ten sports have west Indies Cricket Rights at that time Intro song are truly amazing
sounds.

Sharing this article only for media rights of ipl news.
BCCI is planning the big media-rights auction too, towards the end of 2021. With the month of March now potentially being available to them for an early start of IPL 2023 onwards - that'll help the board accommodate 90-plus matches between 10 teams - the board and the industry expects a minimum 25% increase in the value of media rights going forward.
Haha. Another inflated bid. Others sports gaye tel lene. This madness for 1 sports is baffling. Add to that even with all these money, we haven't won an ICC trophy for 8 years. TRAI should make some provision for compulsory time slot. Like you can't telecast just one sports for more than 10-12 hours a day in a all sport channel. That way bid price will come down and we will get to see other sports. 👍

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock