Sports Channels in India (Current & Upcoming) - Broadcast Rights, General Discussion, News & Updates

• Thread starter Zaxotes
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,623
  • Views: Views 1,531,610

Should Sports Networks have Regional Channels?

• Total voters
Any one knows if UEFA rights include All UEFA competition or they do separate auction for Country matches and club matches? Like Separate auction for UEFA club competition and other rights for UEFA Euro, Nation league, WCQ qualifier etc? @vicky 1213 ?

Any one knows if UEFA rights include All UEFA competition or they do separate auction for Country matches and club matches? Like Separate auction for UEFA club competition and other rights for UEFA Euro, Nation league, WCQ qualifier etc? @vicky 1213 ?
If all are included, then we will probably see UEFA Conference league also.

If all are included, then we will probably see UEFA Conference league also.
I don't think they will broadcast this even if they have the rights. It's a third tier competition with hardly any viewership.

I don't think they will broadcast this even if they have the rights. It's a third tier competition with hardly any viewership.
I mean it is a new tournament. So the viewership numbers are not out yet. But I am sure when clubs like Manchester United will play in it in 2nd edition, it will have more viewership. :ROFLMAO:

Article clearly stats IPL is more valuable than Star Wars in India.

They have "assumed" among themselves that Hotstar will lose subscribers if IPL switches to another platform while platform remains unaffected if Star Wars switches to other platform.

Last edited:
Article clearly stats IPL is more valuable than Star Wars in India.
Buddy.. Disney brought the entire Lucasfilm (ie., Lucasfilm, Lucasfilm Animation, Skywalker Sound, Industrial Light and Magic) for just around 4 billion dollars.. IPL media rights for 5 years were around 2.55 billion dollars...

BTW., the article never compared directly what they are worth dude, they relatively compared their impact in India and the US if they were to loose the rights for them.

How the hell did you find the Indian comparison of Star Wars and IPL if there isn't any.

Buddy.. Disney brought the entire Lucasfilm (ie., Lucasfilm, Lucasfilm Animation, Skywalker Sound, Industrial Light and Magic) for just around 4 billion dollars.. IPL media rights for 5 years were around 2.55 billion dollars...

BTW., the article never compared directly what they are worth dude, they relatively compared their impact in India and the US if they were to loose the rights for them.

How the hell did you find the Indian comparison of Star Wars and IPL if there isn't any.
It's there in the article itself.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock