Sports Channels in India (Current & Upcoming) - Broadcast Rights, General Discussion, News & Updates

• Thread starter Zaxotes
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,528
  • Views: Views 1,491,353

Should Sports Networks have Regional Channels?

• Total voters
To be fair I don't follow them on social media and haven't subscribe to them on tv either. I thought it's just another cringeworthy compilation based on schedule. But it's good that they are promoting other sports.
Don't take it personally. But my advice for you is just don't assume anything. Or atleast if you are assuming then it's fine with me just don't post that baseless assumtions on public forums without double checking that. It is Just what you had suggested to other members who were posting something regarding football..

Don't take it personally. But my advice for you is just don't assume anything. Or atleast if you are assuming then it's fine with me just don't post that baseless assumtions on public forums without double checking that. It is Just what you had suggested to other members who were posting something regarding football..
Dear this is not profit figures. This is some random show. Star has habit of pushing random compilation shows Outstanding Ojha, Perfect Pujara etc. Do you expect everyone to go around watching and researching everywhere to be disappointed again?

Don't come to me speaking about other members. When you remain spectators to football bashing and other channels bashing. Save you facts and figures for them.

You accused me of accusing Star of ratings manipulation based on your assumption. But had no problem when Sony is being called out. Go and explain how Star is a IBF member there too.

Don't come to me speaking about other members. When you remain spectators to football bashing and other channels bashing. Save you facts and figures for them.
I just spectate, I agree regarding football because I do not like to barge into arguments on which I don't have any respectable knowledge on.. If you don't like that fine. But that's my stand on what I should or shouldn't on public forums.. Atleast I don't tell something which I misunderstood or something I don't know of with this stand.

I just spectate, I agree regarding football because I do not like to barge into arguments on which I don't have any respectable knowledge on.. If you don't like that fine. But that's my stand on what I should or shouldn't on public forums. Atleast I don't tell something which I misunderstood or something I don't know of with this stand.
So what about you accusing me of Star of ratings manipulation? Did you spectate there too? Or did you just assume that I hate Star? So accuse them of foul play.

Why did you selectively choose to remain silent on someone clearly calling out Sony for rating manipulation? As an informed user. You should highlight facts there too. Don't just save facts for me.

When It's Me posted an articles about Star's figures. You were ready to jump on. Ofcourse, you did with facts. But Sony was accused of same without any source or data. Why were you silent than?

Source

Some one here asked for sports broadcasters to promote other sports and other athletes. Well, this broadcasters is doing that using a face one of the top athlete in India, and the person who is helping them with is his foundation.. I thought people will be happy about that. But no... It's become another reason for mocking that broadcaster... Very good keep it up...
Hmm. Very funny?! Few days ago, there was birthday of our Indian captain Sunil Chetri. Star didn't bother to do any special for him. Few months ago, it was 15 year of him in Indian jersey. Then also star didn't bothered to do anything special for him. Not even a 30 minutes show. While they will telecast all cringe worthy celebration of Birthday, 10/15 year of this and that for cricketers. That will go on for a week or so. In last season ISL, they didn't even telecast hls of previous year. Direct live telecast. No pre show/ post show. No telecast of Hockey, or any other sports either. But yeah let's praise them for this. They have done a redemption! 👏!

hzst6J4.jpg

rAEp6rU.jpg

Ag1I4ZN.jpg

Dss94nX.jpg

Aregnetin and brazil fans in kolkata ,kerela.cant wait for the final

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock