Sports Channels in India (Current & Upcoming) - Broadcast Rights, General Discussion, News & Updates

• Thread starter Zaxotes
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,557
  • Views: Views 1,504,944

Should Sports Networks have Regional Channels?

• Total voters
More people cares about football in this country than they care about you brother.
Yeah more people cares about Cricket in India, No one cares your boring football in this our country

54 Million people have watched Euros on Sony TV Channels for first 46 matches only. 54 million = 5.4 cr. That is not "some hard football fans". That is a huge number. If you don't watch it, then it's okay. But if you say very few watch football and football is limited to a minority of viewers segment only, then back it up with source. Otherwise stop.
Source: UEFA EURO 2020 rakes in 54 million viewers for Sony Pictures Sports Network for the first 46 matches of the tournament
First show the Real BARC data from BARC website and everyone knows how SPN hiding Sports data from public viewing, Power of money anything can do 🥱

But Sony was making huge losses earlier acc to you sir...so how are they managing paying Barc or you are helping them?
Yeah, if they have atleast minimum Money too they will do Real data hiding from public viewing

Last edited:
Yeah more people cares about Cricket in India, No one cares your boring football in this our country
Hey brother!

Yes Cricket is more cared in India and also has a greater fan following now, we all know that.

Defaming one sport for another isn't a something which I expect from a true sports lover. We should understand that each sport has its own beauty, and football fan base will triple/quadruple in the coming years.
Even I am a cricket fan but still watches football whenever big matches are there, and I can clearly understand the difference and truly enjoys both.

Football will come to the top as cricket in India and it is inevitable.

After all, About that no cares boring football statement, If possible take those KBFC matches played in Kochi and see the stadium and fans...(Don't know about other team stadiums here)

Finally, This thread is for discussing about Sports channels in India and not for comparing football and cricket.

Hey brother!

Yes Cricket is more cared in India and also has a greater fan following now, we all know that.

Defaming one sport for another isn't a something which I expect from a true sports lover. We should understand that each sport has its own beauty, and football fan base will triple/quadruple in the coming years.
Even I am a cricket fan but still watches football whenever big matches are there, and I can clearly understand the difference and truly enjoys both.

Football will come to the top as cricket in India and it is inevitable.

After all, About that no cares boring football statement, If possible take those KBFC matches played in Kochi and see the stadium and fans...(Don't know about other team stadiums here)

Finally, This thread is for discussing about Sports channels in India and not for comparing football and cricket.
I know bro, football still slowly growing in India, but in this thread some members hating Cricket and spreading baseless information Regarding cricket, someone said illogical 4 cr for football Media Rights defending one network and football

Yeah i agree... Sony is scared that their Live Content stands nowhere near star sports "DHONI BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION"
Saas Bahu shows usually indeed does good in ratings. They have an upcoming show call Dile se Virat. Reminds me of Perfect Pujara and Outstanding Ojha days. That day will come when Star Sports will add dhoom tana music in cricket matches with while also showing shocked faces of every team member when someone misses a catch.

Last edited:
Source

Some one here asked for sports broadcasters to promote other sports and other athletes. Well, this broadcasters is doing that using a face one of the top athlete in India, and the person who is helping them with is his foundation.. I thought people will be happy about that. But no... It's become another reason for mocking that broadcaster... Very good keep it up...

Source

Some one here asked for sports broadcasters to promote other sports and other athletes. Well, this broadcasters is doing that using a face one of the top athlete in India, and the person who is helping them with is his foundation.. I thought people will be happy about that. But no... It's become another reason for mocking that broadcaster... Very good keep it up...
To be fair I don't follow them on social media and haven't subscribe to them on tv either. I thought it's just another cringeworthy compilation based on schedule. But it's good that they are promoting other sports.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock