Breaking Sports18 1 HD To Launch On Airtel

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think channel will be added on 17th November :wink2:
Yes addition coming soon

Coz channel lcn details of various broadcasters tweet deleted by Sports18 twitter handle so chance is high they again tweet with adtv hd channel number lcn

is0fAzd.jpg

Oops i thought sports 18 delete tweet yes they delete yesterday tweet but today again made same tweet 🙃🙃🙃🙃

6C8bODK.jpg

But reply of adtv now changed from noted 😅😅

1tkcjU9.jpg

oHel1Rr.jpg

Ki3E2Rm.jpg

How many people will switch from Airtel if they don't add Sport18 1 HD?Someone like me who uses DTH only for Sports and News would try to compromise by watching the WC over OTT rather than switching from 1 operator to another which will require permissions from my association to install the antenna.Having said that Airtel surely would be working to get the channel added,why it hasn't added till now is something only they can answer.

100% Addition Will Happen Bro! Keep Calm

It's Airtel Who's Delaying The Launch

You might b right anna and the reason for delay would be same as it if for other pending Viacom18 HD channels about which i explained just 2 days back. If Airtel Digital TV signs New Updated RIO for concerned HD bouquet then it would have make changes in LCN of certain channels from other broadcasters or of Viacom18 to comply with slab rules which they would have opted for in this case . This would be causing delay, if incase they somehow find a solution to this then it is likely that all pending SD and HD channels will make its way on Airtel Digital TV platform

If above option does not work out then Airtel Digital TV most probably will opt for Sports18 - 1 HD on A-La-Carte and sign agreement for the same with Viacom18. Thereby airtel digital tv customers will get to watch this channel only by adding it thru standalone basis in addition to existing channels / bouquets subscribed by them.

Even 4 Digit LCN implementation, realignment of channels is due on Airtel Digital TV platform and needs to b done asap bcoz time and again there is shortage of empty LCN slots visible across various genres. They can't be changing channel numbers after every few months to accommodate new channels on the platform.

Also quite possible that we may see activation of new transponders as well as new encoders being installed for archiving better efficiency in bandwidth consumption. This work may already be on . There might be several other things on which Airtel Digital TV Team might be working in the background, @Vadirocks anna please get intouch with ur sources and provide more information as to what new changes / things (on different fronts) we can expect to see /be rolled out in the coming days/months from Airtel Digital TV

You might b right anna and the reason for delay would be same as it if for other pending Viacom18 HD channels about which i explained just 2 days back. If Airtel Digital TV signs New Updated RIO for concerned HD bouquet then it would have make changes in LCN of certain channels from other broadcasters or of Viacom18 to comply with slab rules which they would have opted for in this case . This would be causing delay, if incase they somehow find a solution to this then it is likely that all pending SD and HD channels will make its way on Airtel Digital TV platform

If above option does not work out then Airtel Digital TV most probably will opt for Sports18 - 1 HD on A-La-Carte and sign agreement for the same with Viacom18. Thereby airtel digital tv customers will get to watch this channel only by adding it thru standalone basis in addition to existing channels / bouquets subscribed by them.

Even 4 Digit LCN implementation, realignment of channels is due on Airtel Digital TV platform and needs to b done asap bcoz time and again there is shortage of empty LCN slots visible across various genres. They can't be changing channel numbers after every few months to accommodate new channels on the platform.

Also quite possible that we may see activation of new transponders as well as new encoders being installed for archiving better efficiency in bandwidth consumption. This work may already be on . There might be several other things on which Airtel Digital TV Team might be working in the background, @Vadirocks anna please get intouch with ur sources and provide more information as to what new changes / things (on different fronts) we can expect to see /be rolled out in the coming days/months from Airtel Digital TV
Any update on sports 18 sd on d2h

Viacom belongs to reliance jio and both are competitors. Every time they failed to make an agreement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock