Sports18 Bags AFC Rights

watches such cheap Football matches??:biggrin::angry2::ouch:
Bro sorry but not sure about other i watch 😅
It's asian version ucl
Plus fan followers of players and indian team footbll watch coz
Cr7, benzema , sadio mane ,neymar , mohunbagan all part of this league.

P.s talk might go off topic but saudi clubs are in talks with uefa deligation to merge from next season so saudi clubs can play in ucl ( ucl also expanding from upcoming season)

Supporter in pune for today match.

WOj78l0.jpg

Last edited:
Bro sorry but not sure about other i watch 😅
It's asian version ucl
Plus fan followers of players and indian team footbll watch coz
Cr7, benzema , sadio mane ,neymar , mohunbagan all part of this league.

P.s talk might go off topic but saudi clubs are in talks with uefa deligation to merge from next season so saudi clubs can play in ucl ( ucl also expanding from upcoming season)

Supporter in pune for today match.

WOj78l0.jpg
Saudi clubs can play for FIFA Club World Cup. Champions League is for Europe and Europeans, period.

Saudi clubs can play for FIFA Club World Cup. Champions League is for Europe and Europeans, period.
P.s saudi teams are already in fifa club world cup
Last edition al hilal played this season al ittihad will play

Last edited:
Only who have plenty of waste time would love to spend time on such creep matches
Don't say like this bro.Everyone has different choices and we should respect that. If we are watching other leagues except IPL and it is gaining popularity, this AFC league is better than most of the franchise leagues of cricket.

Don't say like this bro.Everyone has different choices and we should respect that. If we are watching other leagues except IPL and it is gaining popularity, this AFC league is better than most of the franchise leagues of cricket.
Looking at those football grounds, I can't watch even 1 minute of that match, Even English Premier league warm up matches has better grounds than this.

Looking at those football grounds, I can't watch even 1 minute of that match, Even English Premier league warm up matches has better grounds than this.
That looks dull due to broadcaster😁
Actually the grounds look beautiful if you watch in stadium and mostly indian stadiums are for multipurpose sports. So it looks slight odd in a oval ground marked rectangular by advt boards.
Whereas Europeans stadiums are only for football so looks good.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock