Breaking SS Music comeback

• Thread starter sagu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 34
  • Views: Views 9,315
Both promos clearly shows it won't be a television channel. Because in first promo someone hit a television and in second promo they dropped tv and other equipments into water...
Quite the opposite. It clearly shows that the SS Music TV channel is going to return. The employees are talking about the news that they have heard and they are discussing when it will come.

Both promos clearly shows it won't be a television channel. Because in first promo someone hit a television and in second promo they dropped tv and other equipments into water...
Felt the same. They are mentioning some revolution. And in 2021 I don't think they're gonna make a revolution by relaunching a tv channel where all the market leaders are shutting down their channels.
Mostly it will be a mobile app.

Last edited:
in promo 2 employee are discussing about the promo 1 , and saying this time they are coming with advanced feature. and also showing old logo of ss music .They already have a youtube channel so, i hope definitely it will be a TV channel , advanced means may be in HD ..

Last edited:
If it's a channel, they should have a licence, I don't think they have one right now. May be they can take some other channel's licence and use it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock