Breaking Star 4K Added On Sun Direct

As per CC
It's a 4k Sports channell...it can be watched in hevc supported HD boxes...The details yet to be updated... She updated me after contacting her senior's...

Pathetic Sun Direct

Downloaded And Tried To Play Some 4K Videos On These Boxes, It's Not Even Detecting Them!

Also Without 4K Output How We Will Get 4K Quality??

Pathetic Sun Direct

Downloaded And Tried To Play Some 4K Videos On These Boxes, It's Not Even Detecting Them!

i think they may show it in 1080p

Pathetic Sun Direct

R those 4k videos in hevc codec? It won't detect avc or other than hevc codec..

Pathetic Sun Direct

How is it possible to download 4k video in Sun Direct Set top box...

Could u please elaborate?

Last edited:
HEVC is a standard for compression. A box support HEVC doesn't mean it will support 4k video. You can code any resolution in HEVC. To play 4k video the processor must be capable of doing that. For eg try to play a 4k video in an old PC. All the modern media player support HEVC but when you play it in an old PC it Crashes. To play 4k video efficiently the processor must be capable. If the sundirect HD boxes processors are that advanced , then you can watch 4k. But who will put 4k processor inside a HD box, it will be a wastage of money.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock