Star Bharat re-evaluating future plans?

Zee is still launching new shows on AndTv which is actually a bad performer than Star Bharat

If they dont want to join DDFD then they should target urban peoples now.
Should change the logo size and show channel name in english. If possible should change the name of the channel. Star bharat gives feelings like a deshbhakti channel.
I never watched star Bharat after its revamp, the only reason was its logo size, its too large 😏😏.
Even I dont watch star plus because I dont like its logo, graphics and theme too. Previous logo and graphics was nice.
My favorite TV network is SONY 😍😍😍
I do not agree with your idea on showing the channel name in English for urban people. And also, why Star Bharat gives you the feeling of deshbhakti channel? Is it because of its content or the name 'Bharat' associated with it?

I do not agree with your idea on showing the channel name in English for urban people. And also, why Star Bharat gives you the feeling of deshbhakti channel? Is it because of its content or the name 'Bharat' associated with it?
Different people have different thoughts bro. So I dont want to answer your any questions.
Sorry.

According to leading news site star bharat might revamp and go to SAB tv way with comedy and family entertainnent show
And radhakrishn, jai jag janani ma vaishno devi and savdhan india might shift to star plus

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock