Sad News Star Bharat, Star Utsav, Sony Pal, Zee Anmol, Rishtey, Rishtey cineplex, Sony wah, Star Utsav Movies, 9X Jalwa will be not avilable on Dd free Dish

Really bad news for rural poor people...first of all these channels are showing outdated programmes and now they are demanding money...they said quite easily pay 10p but from customer perspective everyone will pay minimum ₹153...

So called acche din😠

i dont see anything wrong with the add its just showing that person is trying too get zee anmol channel on freedish and it will not come.....these fta channels was started for rural people but wat govt did with private channels by introducing trai order channel prices have gone up and many pay channels will shut their shop it all coz of govt decision its just tit for tat and they removed their channels from free dish and tured them pay now who will buy free dish too watch news channels

Last edited:
these channel will never came back , thats why all broadcaster planned it

i dont see anything wrong with the add its just showing that person is trying too get zee anmol channel on freedish and it will not come.....these fta channels was started for rural people but wat govt did with private channels by introducing trai order channel prices have gone up and many pay channels will shut their shop it all coz of govt decision its just tit for tat and they removed their channels from free dish and tured them pay now who will buy free dish too watch news channels

Same query
Who will buy pay DTH to watch these Re-Run Channels

If somebody opted pay DTH
He will subscribe Zee TV, 🌟 Plus,Colors,Sony

Not choose their Re-Run Channels
It's my opinion
Nothing personal

Same query
Who will buy pay DTH to watch these Re-Run Channels

If somebody opted pay DTH
He will subscribe Zee TV, 🌟 Plus,Colors,Sony

Not choose their Re-Run Channels
It's my opinion
Nothing personal

they might close down these channels or may use their licence for some other channel...and all these channels are already added in highest bouquet

Sad news , in one side trai increased prices and in dd free dish all popular channel going to end Now public Kare to Kya Kare . Very dissipointed frist from trai and now dd free dish also

possible to use those channel mpeg4 i cas its best for encryption mode

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock