Sad News Star Bharat, Star Utsav, Sony Pal, Zee Anmol, Rishtey, Rishtey cineplex, Sony wah, Star Utsav Movies, 9X Jalwa will be not avilable on Dd free Dish

i dont see anything wrong with the add its just showing that person is trying too get zee anmol channel on freedish and it will not come.....these fta channels was started for rural people but wat govt did with private channels by introducing trai order channel prices have gone up and many pay channels will shut their shop it all coz of govt decision its just tit for tat and they removed their channels from free dish and tured them pay now who will buy free dish too watch news channels

The way you are presenting it seems like Pay chs are in loss in new regime because of TRAI whereas in reality they are gaining the most. Earlier 3 -4 broadcasters used to split rs 50 from customer monthly fee of rs 200 as other goes to LCO and MSO, but now only Star can earn who 50 rupee from a TV, similar case with other networks also.

Really bad news for rural poor people...first of all these channels are showing outdated programmes and now they are demanding money...they said quite easily pay 10p but from customer perspective everyone will pay minimum ₹153...

So called acche din😠
People like you target Modi in everything. They are private channels if they do not participate in e-auction than what Modi can do

The way you are presenting it seems like Pay chs are in loss in new regime because of TRAI whereas in reality they are gaining the most. Earlier 3 -4 broadcasters used to split rs 50 from customer monthly fee of rs 200 as other goes to LCO and MSO, but now only Star can earn who 50 rupee from a TV, similar case with other networks also.
Let us see how long they hold to Rs50,just we will see this price crashing to Rs40 in just 6 months and it may go further down in 12 months time,they have illusion that they are no. one network but except Star sports 1 nothing is going to sell at rate they are selling

Let us see how long they hold to Rs50,just we will see this price crashing to Rs40 in just 6 months and it may go further down in 12 months time,they have illusion that they are no. one network but except Star sports 1 nothing is going to sell at rate they are selling

In their new strategy, they kept ARPU same minimum 49 but pushed more chs in that bucket. So now we will get 14 instead of 10 chs. So it does not seem to me they will reduce price, they will just keep adding chs on existing bouquet if they feel it's not selling good.

and you think channels are earning most by subscription fees even after this price hike channels price are peanuts compare too pay tv pricing in other countries in india channels mostly earn for advertising and if they have low visibility advertisers wont give their add on that particular channel and its a loss for them

and you think channels are earning most by subscription fees even after this price hike channels price are peanuts compare too pay tv pricing in other countries in india channels mostly earn for advertising and if they have low visibility advertisers wont give their add on that particular channel and its a loss for them

Hollywood movies costs Billions of $ whereas Bollywood movies are just hundred crore, so if chs prices are peanuts then content costs are also peanuts in India, so direct comparison should not be made. So I believe the most important parameter is return of investment

Hollywood movies costs Billions of $ whereas Bollywood movies are just hundred crore, so if chs prices are peanuts then content costs are also peanuts in India, so direct comparison should not be made. So I believe the most important parameter is return of investment

1500 crore for ipl is peanuts???? star movies telecasting hollywood movies taking rights are for peanuts??? first learn too compare and then post my friend here we are talking about channels not hollywood movies or bollywood movies nor we are talking about quality content here in ME pricing of these same channels are priced as we pay for one month you guys are paying its for whole year for same content

1500 crore for ipl is peanuts???? star movies telecasting hollywood movies taking rights are for peanuts??? first learn too compare and then post my friend here we are talking about channels not hollywood movies or bollywood movies nor we are talking about quality content here in ME pricing of these same channels are priced as we pay for one month you guys are paying its for whole year for same content

So Sir chs price should not depend on content. Is that what are you saying ? My little knowledge tells me if NBA or EPL cost more than IPL then cost of watching a ch broadcasting NBA/EPL will be higher than IPL also. So people in those countries which you mentioned in post#66 pays higher fee than us. So as per this logic IPL seems to be peanuts compared to NBA/EPL. Same applies to movies also

Last edited:
So Sir chs price should not depend on content. Is that what are you saying ?
no bro m not sayin that m trying too say pricing on content m just saying subscription fee is not enough for channels too survive they need advertisements too survive and earn and if they have visibility then only advertisers will come too them and with new trai rule many channels will suffer.

and to ur 2nd part ipl is only watched by asians and others sports you mentioned are watched almost around the world so price wat is paid is high compare too those sports...those sports will earn my giving rights all around the world but what about ipl...for eg star is giving those channels in rs50 do u think that enough for them too cover the cost

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock