Sad News Star Bharat, Star Utsav, Sony Pal, Zee Anmol, Rishtey, Rishtey cineplex, Sony wah, Star Utsav Movies, 9X Jalwa will be not avilable on Dd free Dish

So called acche din😠
Vote again for Moodi jee for acche din continue ;)

Who will buy pay DTH to watch these Re-Run Channels
If somebody opted pay DTH
He will subscribe Zee TV, 🌟 Plus,Colors,Sony
Not choose their Re-Run Channels
I have the same opinion that who will pay for these outdated dramas. Whoever will buy a pay DTH will not subscribe to these channels even if they are offered for 1 Rs all channels. In reality, a customer has to pay 151 Rs + amount of these old channels. Once someone buys a pay DTH then chances to subscribe to these channels will be minimum. Soon, these channels will be shut down or will change their contents

I have the same opinion that who will pay for these outdated dramas. Whoever will buy a pay DTH will not subscribe to these channels even if they are offered for 1 Rs all channels. In reality, a customer has to pay 151 Rs + amount of these old channels. Once someone buys a pay DTH then chances to subscribe to these channels will be minimum. Soon, these channels will be shut down or will change their contents
Why Pakistani people are having so much interest in our Indian politics?

Today I saw advertisement of Nagin 3(constantly having top 3 TRP rating in Hindi GEC in last 6 months) the latest serial on Colours TV being launched on Rishtey TV on 1st March onwards Fri to Sunday where usually 5-8 years old serials used to come that means they are confidently launching latest serials(just less than 2 years old launch date on colour TV 13 April,18) so that people subscribe to this channel in pay mode.This means all 4 big broadcasters are seriously acting to make these removed channels from DD DTH a big hit in pay mode

Last edited:
Today I saw advertisement of Nagin 3(constantly having top 3 TRP rating in Hindi GEC in last 6 months) the latest serial on Colours TV being launched on Rishtey TV on 1st March onwards Fri to Sunday where usually 5-8 years old serials used to come that means they are confidently launching latest serials(just less than 2 years old launch date on colour TV 13 April,18) so that people subscribe to this channel in pay mode.This means all 4 big broadcasters are seriously acting to make these removed channels from DD DTH a big hit in pay mode
They wont be a hit in pay mode. And I rather watch older shows on the networks because why watch a show that just finished? Hopefully TRP falls low for these channels.

Scroll Running on star Bharat
gZok3Mw.jpg

these channels could become an alternative for main gecs which could become a fatal thing .
Why it is fatal Bro,you get same and only Hit and popular show for Rs 1 instead of Rs 19,a show coming on Zee,Sony,Colors and Star Plus we waste time watching it and do not know what is quality of programme then it is not upto mark and all of sudden that programme discontinues,in these re run they run only the popular one and having good TRP in initial run so we get quality programme @ Rs 1 per month

Why it is fatal Bro,you get same and only Hit and popular show for Rs 1 instead of Rs 19,a show coming on Zee,Sony,Colors and Star Plus we waste time watching it and do not know what is quality of programme then it is not upto mark and all of sudden that programme discontinues,in these re run they run only the popular one and having good TRP in initial run so we get quality programme @ Rs 1 per month
People who moves to pay DTH/cable won't take these channels Ala-carte, they will get Hindi packages of Big4. Once they get main GECs, they will watch them and forget these re-run channels. That is the ultimate target.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock