Star Cricket name may be change to Star Sports 3

Suhbh Gupta

Reaction score
I was seeing list of permitted TV channels from I&B and saw that Star Cricket name was changed to Star Sports 3 Also Star Cricket HD was Star Sports 1 HD
While name of ESPN & ESPN HD channel remained same
Recently Star Cricket has started showing few Football matches also

Note:Mods Please close the thread f important is already posted elsewhere OR is not considered from proper souce

But I firmly believe that ESPN Branding will also change with time as they are no more stake holder in this JV. May Be Star Sports HD & Star Sports 1 HD along with Star Sports, 2 & 3 with Star Cricket !!!

Suhbh Gupta said:
I was seeing list of permitted TV channels from I&B and saw that Star Cricket name was changed to Star Sports 3 Also Star Cricket HD was Star Sports 1 HD
While name of ESPN & ESPN HD channel remained same
Recently Star Cricket has started showing few Football matches also

Note:Mods Please close the thread f important is already posted elsewhere OR is not considered from proper souce

give the source of your information

Its Already Mentioned In Various Threads..

Two Scenario's
1. They Keep STAR Cricket and STAR Cricket HD
STAR Sports as Main Channel
STAR Sports 1 Being ESPN
STAR Sports 2 New Channel
STAR Sports HD Being ESPN HD

2. STAR Sports as Main Channel
STAR Sports 1 Being ESPN
STAR Sports 2 New Channel
STAR Sports 3 Being STAR Cricket
STAR Sports HD Being ESPN HD
STAR Sports HD 1 Being STAR Cricket HD

Any Idea when will this change come in Action. can't wait to see more sports channels and specially if they will be in Hd. I think it will take few more years for this change to get into affect.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock