DDF Exclusive Star Gold 2 launched & Star Gold Revamped

• Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 98
  • Views: Views 50,308
Look at revamp of Star jalsha and Star Pravah. Both logo and presentation is good. Here logo is almost same as Star Gold Select. Though I am just commenting based on pics and videos posted here. Haven't watched channel yet.
Then nothing can be said. A real feel of the graphics can only be obtained if you watch the channel and its promos and trailers live. IMO it is somewhat similar to Star Gold Select. I am sure it will deliver well above expectations; after all the Sony sports channels have great graphics despite terrible logos.

No doubt though that Plus and Jalsha have always been the graphical standard-bearers for Star and the Indian TV industry as a whole. On the other hand South and English channels have always underperformed. Star Vijay has a great design ruined by a poor execution.
I expect Star Movies to rebrand next along with launch of Star Movies Select. Maybe Star Gold Select will be replaced with SMS With SGS HD being an exclusive HD channel like &Xplor HD.
This is the most desperately needed rebrand of all. Star Gold last rebranded in September 2011 but Star Movies in January 2009. It has been 11 years and it looks ancient. And Star Movies Select does not look half as good as MN+ HD/Sony Le Plex HD (even though shut down)/&privé HD. They need a big logo and graphics change soon.

Last edited:
I am only happy and relieved that they didn't removed english text promos, graphics like they did with Star Plus (removing English text and sticking to devnagri texts)

I feel the same as channel not performing well now. Star is quick in making such decisions.

UTV- Star Gold 3/HD
SUM- Star gold Classic
UA- Star Gold Action

SUM may be Rebraned as Star Gold 3 in future
But not Sure about UTV rebranding

I hope UTV brand will Stay in Future

Number mania..! They may rename Star Bharat to Star Plus 2:wink2:(just joking).
Any way by this renaming an order has came. Hope they will soon rearrange or revamp the left channels (UTV, Star Utsav Movies)
If Star will rebrand GEC channels like Star sports Channels using 1,2,3 in channels name:😁😁
Star Plus- Star Plus 1
Star Bharat- Star Plus 2
Star Utsav- Star Plus 3
Bindass - Star Plus 4
It would be nice😄

I was thinking of Star Gold 1 and Star Gold 2. :lol:
Star_Sports_1.jpg

Star_Sports_2.jpg
When until cricket starts airing on both Star Gold 1 and Star Gold 2?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock