Discussion Star Gold Thrills, Star Gold Romance and Star Gold 2 HD launched

Official Combined Promo of Star Gold Romance & Star Gold Thrills
Source

Soon to air premieres / less aired movies featured in this promo -
Gemini Man , Kalank , Mission Impossible - Fallout , Transformers - The Last Knight Kung Fu Panda , Shiddat, Tadap , Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi , Stree, Chandni , The Zoya Factor, Jurassic World - Fallen Kingdom, 2 States, Bachna Ae Haseeno, Dil Toh Paagal Hai , Hum Tum, De De Pyaar De

Also good thing is that it features bollywood movies from past 4 decades... Dulhan Hum Le Jayenge too featured in the promo ....hopefully even older dubbed hollywood movies will air on both these channels . Hope RHTDM, Mujhe Kuchh Kehna Hai, Tum Bin, Khanoshi (1997), Hameshaa (1996), Deewana,,Kuchh Tum Kaho Kuchh Hum Kahein, Refugee, Shaadi No. 1, Mr. Bechara, Chhoti Si Baat, Saaheb, Dil Kya Kare, Sadak 2, Tera Mera Saath Rahein, Dhai Akshar Prem Ke,,Andaz (1994 and 1971 both), and many other bollywood movies from from 70s till now get aired on Star Gold Romance

Some members were saying that certain offbeat / critically acclaimed films from YRF and other banners r not being aired on Star Gold Select. We need to wait little more as they may revamp the content strategy of this channel or make some other changes too in it soon and then include these movies in its schedule. Already inbetween they have aired few of such films maybe as a test run

Even soon expecting a kids movie channel (with multi audio option), youth channel (airing mix of music , movies, channel v / bindass / Disney Live Action / International Dubbed shows and even some fresh programming) and a retro bollywood hindi movie channel soon from Disney - Star

Expecting movies like Just Like Heaven,,Sweet Home Alabama, 13 Going on 30, Legally Blonde,,No Reservations, Pretty Woman, The Princess Diaries, Bedtime Stories,,Monte Carlo, Just My Luck, The Girl Next Door and many more to air on Star Gold Romance

Star Gold Thrills and Star Gold Romance not in 16:9 aspect ratio. It's bad move by Disney Star.
Old wine in stinky bottles. Thrills is just a repainted UTV Action. Why have legacy brands with easier names? Let's bring complicated name to alienated my popular audience. UTV Action is still much popular than Star Gold 2.

Old wine in stinky bottles. Thrills is just a repainted UTV Action. Why have legacy brands with easier names? Let's bring complicated name to alienated my popular audience. UTV Action is still much popular than Star Gold 2.

There is something called aligning all the channels under single brand umbrella to strengthen the brand recall/connect with the audience. This is why renaming was done.

I guess u r not following the content aired on UTV Action as it is constantly airing wide variety of dubbed hollywood movies and constantly adding fresh movies to its library.

Also buddy admit it that u do not like Disney-Star hence u will always comment negatively about anything they do nor will u accept ur mistake if some other members explains to u as to why ur certain statements are well reasoned or balanced and give out wrong assessment of why broadcasters r taking certain decisions.

FYI UTV Action has never been as popular as Star Gold 2 as far as ratings is concerned but having said that UTV Action has always had wider appeal and sizeable audience base which love watching dubbed hollywood movies....with it rebranding to Star Gold Thrills it will further add to the success of the channel

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock