Star HD channels

RE: Star HD channels soon

Guys does anyone has reliable source or update about Zee HD or Asli HD channels. Its almist the year emd and many of us are waiting desperately for it to happen. Plz update if any

No official confirmation Only Advertisement Show On Zee Channels "Full On Hd " . I think Channel Launch On Next Year.

Asli Hd channels on dish tru hd will be delayed, as no positive outcome was concluded in recent talks.
Source : My friend working in Star India limited, Kolkata. Its a confirmed news...

so as per biswajit confirmation thread should be closed.Because soon word has no defination.

soon word was use as per information recieved from source.... and last post of mine is from the same source.... if mod want they can close the thread... we are giving information directly from star tv source....

The title of the thread is made as star hd channels.... if any conclusion is arrived and decision taken to include any asli hd channel, the news will posted in the thread.... rest decision on dish tv mod... thanks...

biswajit.HD said:
soon word was use as per information recieved from source.... and last post of mine is from the same source.... if mod want they can close the thread... we are giving information directly from star tv source....

so for the time being thread should be closed.Wht is your opinion.Yes or no.

if any new decision is taken within a week, again u have to open it... better keep as it is... i am sharing the company decisions as taken between star and zee on this thread... so it is an important thread... pl dont close it... thanks..

Sorry guys, but this is not gonna happen as TS don't have space to add ZEE HD channels. So it will be irrelevant deal.

@DOD : we are talking about possibilty Star hd channels on dish tru hd.... dont go offtopic... in the thread... thanks... read the topic well....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock