Good News Star India is all set to launch a new premium GEC 'Star Prime'

• Thread starter Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 50
  • Views Views: Views 27,695
I dont think that they will show foreign shows dubbed in hindi, instead they might go for hindi adaptation of foreign shows.
I just imagined The Big Bang Theory adapted to Hindi and I must say, if they have such plans, let them please NOT execute! :ROFLMAO:

Star India has already hindi dubbed rights of many hbo shows (including all seasons) and also it has purchased rights of many online shows which are already available online in multiple languages and they could also dub (in hindi) some of the best shows from star world library (including all seasons) for this new premium channel to be offered in both english and hindi feeds, also possible that they could add exclusive online hindi & english contents after four or five months of their online launch in both language feeds, or may launched with multiple language feeds like discovery Heet to get higher trps for their shows, let us see what they are going to offer, but will be not exclusively in english as they have already Star world premier hd for this purpose !!

Back
Top Bottom