Good News Star India is all set to launch a new premium GEC 'Star Prime'

• Thread starter Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 50
  • Views Views: Views 27,695
I don’t know what the fuss about Turkish dramas . I have studied in turkey even the people there didnot liked them .they were mostly watching Pakistani dramas dubbed in Turkish .so I don’t know how come Turkish dramas are in so much demand in Middle East and Asia . Funny it seems to me .

Shows which I'm expecting as these would be something different from ordinary channel and which think beyond ratings are
  • Khichdi S3
  • P.O.W. Bandi Yuddh Ke S2
I want
  • Sumit Sambhal Lega S2

I don’t know what the fuss about Turkish dramas . I have studied in turkey even the people there didnot liked them .they were mostly watching Pakistani dramas dubbed in Turkish .so I don’t know how come Turkish dramas are in so much demand in Middle East and Asia . Funny it seems to me .
Hey you who told you that Turkish people watch Pakistani dramas lol they even never heard a name of a Pakistani drama serial Turkey is the second largest drama exporter dude there dramas are famous worldwide even a big commercial country like America also watch drama series of Turkey there dramas are famous across middle East,balkan nations,latin American nations and in South Asia if you don't have any knowledge about Turkish dramas then don't comment here instead watch your ullus,kulfis,kya hal mister panchal,yeh rishta type dramas because that's you deserve

Actually Turkey sells most of their dramas to Latin America, Asia and Middle east. They are highly popular amongst people of respective continents.
As far as Pakistani Dramas being dubbed in Turkish is concerned, NOT a single Pakistani drama has been telecast in Turkey Yet.
Turkish people love Hindi serials. Ah Kalbım (Kumkum Bhagya), Sensız Olmaz (Rangrasiya), Benımsın (Beintehaa), Bır Garıp Aşk (Iss Pyaar ko Kyaa naam du), Yalançı Bahar (Madhubala), Kördügam (Uttran) are HUGELY popular in Turkey.

Vikrom
Provide translation to the post if you're posting in language other than English.

Regarding your post, Don't use bad language against anyone. Please be polite. This is a public forum where everyone has their opinion. You're no one to decide what other people should like & should not.

I am issuing you a warning for the same. If you continue such arrogant behaviour it may result in permant ban.
Don't repeat this again.

I think very few countries have been very successful (other than India) in exporting shows to other countries. I can think of only Turkey and South Korea among the Asian countries.

I think very few countries have been very successful (other than India) in exporting shows to other countries. I can think of only Turkey and South Korea among the Asian countries.
You forgot USA and UK.UK series is imported to India by DD also.

Back
Top Bottom