Star issues switch-off notice to Sun Direct for non-payment

Bishnu15 said:
If Sun DTH is having Tata is also having the same. You people are too adamant to accept that Tata Sky is too costly.

all DTHs are more or less equal if u look at lowest base packs. :s

Rushil.D said:
no need to waste your time bro both will not accept both will blow trumpt of english channels availability in ROI pack that too unfairly both of reply are now a days looking like template reply of CC :'( :( :dodgy

Bro your comments hurt me. :'( I always said every dth has pros & cons. Please no more quarrels. I beg you. :'( I am really sorry this time. :'(

Bishnu15 said:
Bro your comments hurt me. :'( I always said every dth has pros & cons. Please no more quarrels. I beg you. :'( I am really sorry this time. :'(

i never seen you that you are seeing any cons in your DTH Sun if you are seeing some cons to sun that to also looks like a formality :dodgy I always get hurted when you people is saying some big channels Like Movies Now +, TEN HD etc.. are unpopular because its not available on sun direct :'(

You people are missing French Open because Neo Channels are not available on Tata Sky. But we are getting it. Now please dont say French Open is not popular !

Bishnu15 said:
You people are missing French Open because Neo Channels are not available on Tata Sky. But we are getting it. Now please dont say French Open is not popular !

we are not like you that making any channel unpopular if its not available on our dth :dodgy the making any channel unpopular is your work only :k

we are accepting that NEO channels are not available on tata sky and even for that i bashed tata sky many times :dodgy

but please give answer of my query of post 163 without ignoring :s

Rushil.D said:
i never seen you that you are seeing any cons in your DTH Sun if you are seeing some cons to sun that to also looks like a formality :dodgy I always get hurted when you people is saying some big channels Like Movies Now +, TEN HD etc.. are unpopular because its not available on sun direct :'(

Ten HD will be added soon. :eek:hya

jay kumar said:

no...No...No....I think u r not interested in watching action movies

I am interested. But they are showing repeated movies for the entire month and that too flop movies? How many movies you watched in Sun Action in the last one week? Please name them.

jay kumar said:
i also want some clarification from ts users....Why ts users r happy with summer bonanza offer...Because they provided all channels for free...And by this offer all becomes happy..So this resemble that people r interested to get maximum popular channels at minimum price.....Even our abcdefgh bro also downgraded his packages to save....By this i mean to say that sun direct is providing all popular channels at minimum price

Hey I downgraded my pack only because all channels were free. I am sure many people did this.
I am sure you would also had done the same

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock