Star issues switch-off notice to Sun Direct for non-payment

• Thread starter Thread starter Dileep Kumar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 199
  • Views Views: Views 14,677
@jay kumar. I like your love on sun direct.

But understand the facts. Sun Direct and Sun TV network are doing different business similarly Star Network and Tata Sky.

If Star is stopping the signal because of non payment, Sun Network can't stop the signal to Tata Sky when Tata Sky already paid the due. If they are still removing, Tata Sky will pull Sun Network to TDSAT and will sue them for violating the contract/RIO.

Also, if all the other Tamil channels are stopping their signals to Sun Network will you still support Sun Network?

Also, it was a slapping comment for sure. We are living in a country called India and not in a country called Tamil Nadu. If you are blindly supporting some company/people/brand only because they are from Tamil Nadu, sorry bro, you are living in a closed circle. Please come out of that circle.

Take an example. Infosys is a company started by Tamilian. If they are offering a job for the salary of Rs.10000 and another MNC which is started by a non Tamilian is paying Rs.25000, which ine you will prefer?

Thanks Sadiq bro now he understand ur suggestions & jay kumar bro please don't over support sundirect this my humble request

jay kumar said:
not agreed
I don't want argue further and come into your circle. Sorry. You live in your circle and I live outside of your which is bigger than your circle.

But it would have been nice if you answered my questions.

@sadiq bro, wat a briefing wow simply superb.but i feel very sad it all go vain.someone not agree with we.he also post it in our forum "i am having own mind.and i am having own think and i walk that way.i will not take anyone thought".for this.wat r all we done thats all are going in vain only.anyway bro claps for ur effort.

We all love sun direct. We are bound to love it as even in these days where all dth brands are busy increasing their monthly prices, sun has still kept its ROI base pack as low as RS 210 p.m. @ Rushil bro - Don't even expect Tata Sky to give Times Now / Movies Now / Star Movies / Romedy Now / Star World / Comedy Central / NDTV 24X7 / CNN IBN etc in its Dhamaal Mix Pack. But yes, I am proud to say that we can expect.
@ Sadiq bro - Can you list out the names of the English Channels which VD2H is providing in its ROI Super Gold Pack @ RS 241 p.m.
@ Sadiq bro - Why VD2H is providing VH One English in such higher packs ? Why cant they provide it in its lowest base pack like Sun does ?
@ Rushil bro - Please search Tata Sky's Dhamaal Mix Pack channel details & find out if there is any Star World on it ? If yes, I surrender, if no, you need to rethink twice.
I am not biased against any brand. My only thing is that good & cheap packaging - Here Sun Direct No. 1, RDTV No.2, Dish TV No.3, Zing Digital No.4, DD Free Dish No.5, VD2H No.6, ADTV No.7 & Tata Sky No.8

Sun Direct = Value for money.

But yes there are many demerits of sun direct too - Very less ROI Channels, No Movie on Demand Service, Less Interactive Services except cinema clubs, comedy service etc.

Infact no one is 100% perfect. So why quarrel ?

Back
Top Bottom