"STAR Movies Select HD" Shortly on Dish TruHD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't compare with dish sd...
If u hv TS HD & Dish tru HD then it's worth. ..

I want a comparison of PQ between all Indian DTH with Directv US on Samsung UN105S9 Curved 105-Inch 4K Ultra HD 120Hz 3D Smart LED TV :lol

dreambox.pk said:
Lolzzz ok i accept challenge TS picture is is 10000 dull and un natural compare to dish tv

Moreover HD channels quality is also better in Dish TV

then post na :lol

I bet you TS picture is 1 trillion times better then Dish TV :s

although i am not going to believe that you are having TS HD as i am seeing from last few months you are Internationaly Defaming TS :angry and then comes up with silly reasons when TS start channels addition :s you are Dish HD 2 :( :dodgy

Dude..don't fight here..
Start a new thread & present the snaps for ur claims.

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
Dude..don't fight here..
Start a new thread & present the snaps for ur claims.

right PQ can't be claim by Snaps it can be only clam if some one has a Same Model TV Tuner Card and will post both DTH snaps from the Same :k

Rushil.D said:
right PQ can't be claim by Snaps it can be only clam if some one has a Same Model TV Tuner Card and will post both DTH snaps from the Same :k

Yes, I expect an honest guy stand up for the task :p

Rushil.D said:
then post na :lol

I bet you TS picture is 1 trillion times better then Dish TV :s

although i am not going to believe that you are having TS HD as i am seeing from last few months you are Internationaly Defaming TS :angry and then comes up with silly reasons when TS start channels addition :s you are Dish HD 2 :( :dodgy

I am going to post my TS picture after Iftar stay here

although as I already Said i am or anyone not going to agree that TS pq is bad by your snaps :k

Reasons :-

Real PQ can't be compare by snaps
your are using TS Connection in Pakistan and their current sat is in their last stage and may be thats why your are getting less signal quality :s

Rushil.D said:

You are negating your own statement

Its means "TS picture quality is better" just a hype nothing else

dreambox.pk said:
You are negating your own statement

Its means "TS picture quality is better" just a hype nothing else

where :lol

:shy

I am ready to see your snaps but first post then talk

you will not accept truth since you are dish tv fan boy and always defaming TS :wall

here is the poll conduted and whre public voted and claimed which DTH Pq is best

and here Dish TV only got 9 votes :d :hehe

https://dreamdth.com/community/threads/which-dths-pq-is-best.39196/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock