Breaking Star Network will be launching 15 Channels and shutting down 10 channels

Despite that Disney is shutting down most of its services and replacing them with Disney+, India gets a few new ones with the STAR Worlds being replaced with theme channels for terror and romance, that was something I didn't see coming honestly. Finally the UTV brand can be put to rest, looked like it never took off and thankfully will be replaced with more widely known marks. I wonder what'll Super Hungama air, more Fujio Fuji animes like Ultra B or Chimpui? I don't know if these animes have been blurayed yet.
Weird there are SD network launches when everything nowadays around the world is in HD.

Can anyone say why genre is movies channel's stargold thrills nd romance are..is it English dub like UTV or just bollywood movies

Disney/Star already made Huge Revenue from Big Cricket Properties Broadcasting and Digital Rights, they will easily Acquire Media Rights of IPL, ICC or all 3 Big Cricket Properties IPL, BCCI, ICC at any cost, Disney/Star Bid will be like Money Money Mankatha movie style😅

Everybody forgot..4 days before this announcement..they also said they're closing UTV HD ...so no more English dub movies channels anymore

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock