Breaking Star Network will be launching 15 Channels and shutting down 10 channels

then why a football in the logo?

bAMhhKZ.png
I think they are planning to air Shaolin Soccer all day long.

Most of these channels will shut down in next 2 years, mark my words
Exactly!!! Of course it will. Even with the hotstar, it seems very annoying that Star is increasing the number of movie channels. With so many channels to choose from, a huge amount of money may have gone out of the hands of the audience. But what's more interesting is that there are some id*ots out there celebrating the arrival of these new unwanted channels.

Exactly!!! Of course it will. Even with the hotstar, it seems very annoying that Star is increasing the number of movie channels. With so many channels to choose from, a huge amount of money may have gone out of the hands of the audience. But what's more interesting is that there are some id*ots out there celebrating the arrival of these new unwanted channels.
So many channels will increase repetition, it's a marketing strategy for generating ad revenue but nothing new gets telecasted on it

They could use the money to actually provide some good content which attracts more audience. Or expand in other markets. One broadcaster doesn't need 8 Hindi movies channels.

So tentative launch dates of the following channels:

Star Gold Romance - December 1, 2021
Star Gold Thrills - December 1, 2021
Jalsha Josh - December 1, 2021
Pravah Pictures - December 25, 2021
Star Kirano - January 24, 2022
Star Movies Select - December 1, 2021
Super Hungama - December 1, 2021
Star Gold 2 HD - December 1, 2021
Star Sports 1 Tamil HD - December 1, 2021
Star Sports 1 Telugu HD - December 1, 2021
Disney Channel HD - December 1, 2021
Star Kirano HD - January 24, 2022
Pravah Pictures HD - December 25, 2021
Vijay Super HD - December 25, 2021
Asianet Movies HD - December 25, 2021
Hungama HD - December 1, 2021

I think Star sports 1 Marathi and star sports 1 Bangla going to shutdown.both channel are missing in New Rio

They could use the money to actually provide some good content which attracts more audience. Or expand in other markets. One broadcaster doesn't need 8 Hindi movies channels.
But for Star TV, these are very easy things to do. If nothing else, they show the same sports item on all 13 channels at the same time. How trivial all this is.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock