Star Plus extends ‘DABH’ & ‘YRKKH’ to 45 mins each

Thakur

Banned
Reaction score
With the end of sitcom ‘Sumit Sambhal Lega’, Star Plus is filling the vacant 30-minutes with extended episodes of ‘Diya Aur Baati Hum’ and ‘Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai.

Starting from Monday 11th January, the two successful shows will temporary increase in duration by 15 minutes each. ‘Diya Aur Baati Hum’ will remain in its 21:00 slot and end at 21:45. Meanwhile, ‘Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai’ is moving back to an earlier slot in the UK. Up until now, the show was being shown at 22:30. However, from this date, ‘Yeh Rishta Kya Kehala Hai’ will move to 21:45.

The two shows are expected to revert back to normal 30-minute slots later this month when one of two new shows are ready for launch. Star Plus is gearing up to launch ‘Tamanna’ and ‘Swadhinta’ – one is rumoured to take the vacant slot and the other will replace ‘Mohi’, which ends in February.

http://www.media247.co.uk/bizasia/star-plus-extends-dabh-yrkkh-to-45-mins-each-2016

When will we hear the news about these shows going off air. Most of the star plus show are really really disgusting.

bhushan_bmw said:
They should show these shows once in a month. These shows always makes me angry. Star plus is a big spoiler for every house.

+1

bhushan_bmw said:
They should show these shows once in a month. These shows always makes me angry. Star plus is a big spoiler for every house.
What about Colors and ZEE TV
That's why there is hotstar

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock