Star Pravah HD Added LCN @ 972 In Videocn d2h

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Star Prvah HD Added

Sai Laxman said:
Absolutly .. One day he posted same word ss soon in post #01 in one thread and went off .. After 8hrs gone @sarfaraz bro indicated his post then he came & post the confirmation ss after 8hrs .. In between that 8hrs post #01 contain only the word "SS soon" :wall ..
Yes I remember those SS Soon threads that he posted :wall He Always Do this :dodgy

RE: Star Pravah HD Added @ 972 In Videocn d2h

Sai Laxman said:
how much time it take 8hrs :huh .. Dont try to fool us once again :wall .. With respect to @Bapun bro words i am leaving the discussion here :dodgy .. Plz take some responsblity as a tagged member :) ..

At That Time It's Around 2 or 3 AM Late Night.
And I Was Sleepy And I Sleep With Screen On Mobile & Copied Link. In Morning I Went To My Work So I Am Unable To Post.

mgparmar18plus said:
And I Was Sleepy And I Sleep With Screen On Mobile & Copied Link. In Morning I Went To My Work So I Am Unable To Post.

Now channel add

Bapun Raz said:
I will advise to upload image first, then copy the link and then only start creating thread. Every member doing like that except you.

Some Moment Ago Navi08 Has Posted Same News With Only With This Text "LCN xxx" - As Same My Method I Wrote SS Soon.

But This Text Exchaged As I Told Erlier.

So 2 Mistake Happened.

mgparmar18plus said:
Some Moment Ago Navi08 Has Posted Same News With Only With This Text "LCN xxx" - As Same My Method I Wrote SS Soon.

But This Text Exchaged As I Told Erlier.

So 2 Mistake Happened.
But i updated ss with in 5 to 10 mintz bro...

mgparmar18plus said:

ok .. Plz dont use this ss soon in post #01 any thread in future .. As bapun bro said 1st upload image , copy the link then create the thread and posted it :) ..

Hi Navi08 & Other DDF Members.

As Quick Update I Post Threads,In Post Area I Post Some Few Text Or SS Soon Text But I Post With Perfect Title.
But For This Time Only Data Exchange With Post Data & Title.

I Also Update Images In Few Minutes
But Difference Is That You Wrote Some Text & I Wrote SS Soon As My Habit.

Next Time I Will Remain.

& Navi08 Bro I am Only Taking Support Of You Not Bleming You.

Just Be Cool All DDF Friends.

Just chill bro... Leave it... U r a gud updater in videocon d2h section... Keep ur hard work.. They just say don't post ss soon text on every thread starting. No one blaming you. :k

Navi08 said:
Just chill bro... Leave it... U r a gud updater in videocon d2h section... Keep ur hard work.. They just say don't post ss soon text on every thread starting. No one blaming you. :k

You Also Quick Updater,
Thanks For Support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock