Breaking Star, Sony, Viacom18, Zee and more join hands against TRAI

Look at Discovery's previous pricing:
AqMRcb1.jpg

they did not change their prices not that much after NTO 2017

NOW take a look at this..
MmoApFZ.jpg

reason WHY Zee openly admitted their revenue & subscription rate has increased after NTO 2017, so they don't want any change to happen again.

original thread: Discussion - Comparison of broadcaster pricing in the old regime, new regime, TRAI's analysis for amending the NTO

I had to do that to after trai rules. I still have it because SS1 english is not available in bengali 49 bouquets.
But I used get all channels before Trai rules by paying Rs just 380. Now i can't get even my favourites.
I hate Star Sports for the way they are bundling their channels. My regional language is Tamil and if I choose a Tamil bouquet from Star, then I don't get Star Sports 1.

I hate the pathetic commentary on Star Tamil. Why should Star Sports Tamil be a replacement for Star Sports 1. This way they are forcing me to subscribe to SS Tamil, which is unfair

I hate Star Sports for the way they are bundling their channels. My regional language is Tamil and if I choose a Tamil bouquet from Star, then I don't get Star Sports 1.

I hate the pathetic commentary on Star Tamil. Why should Star Sports Tamil be a replacement for Star Sports 1. This way they are forcing me to subscribe to SS Tamil, which is unfair
Like this only, we are getting star sports 1 hindi in star value boquet..

Same even in Kannada.

I don't want it. The commentators are not exciting. It feels like I am listening to an old radio feed. Star is forcing these in their bouquets.

But even English commentary has gone down in quality these days. The commentators are barely involved in the matches. Half of them sound so bored that it infuriates me.

Same even in Kannada.

I don't want it. The commentators are not exciting. It feels like I am listening to an old radio feed. Star is forcing these in their bouquets.

But even English commentary has gone down in quality these days. The commentators are barely involved in the matches. Half of them sound so bored that it infuriates me.
They are not actual commentator. They are former cricket players. It's their new job after retirement. Only few are good.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock