Star Sports 1, 2, 3, 4 Channels alacarte price increased

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sai Laxman said:
@rahul bro -- Previously also itz 60/m only .. Matter 45/m topup 3 months lock in period whereas 60/m topup not having any lockin period (will deact after 30 days) .. So nothing new bro :shy:) .. In website alacartae list always show 60/m topup only they wont show 45/m topup .. But if you check it in airtel app means you will get the details & you can able to see 45/m topup :) ..

bro, prices of channels which I posted earlier was having Rs 45 pm and now showing Rs 60 pm.

Optimus_Prime said:
from long days it was 60/- . nothing new.

OP bro, I did notice today itself and no one posted details earlier so I updated the details.

rahul1117kumar said:
no idea bro, HD channels are priced Rs 50 and SD Rs 60.

HD channels are 75/- each except SSHD3-54/-
only SSHD1,2,4 saver priced each 60/- and SSHD3 saver priced 39/- but 90 days lockin.

rahul1117kumar said:
bro, prices of channels which I posted earlier was having Rs 45 pm and now showing Rs 60 pm.

there is still 45/- priced EACH SS SD channel but with 90 days validity, they are called Saver Topup

Optimus_Prime said:
HD channels are 75/- each except SSHD3-54/-
only SSHD1,2,4 saver priced each 60/- and SSHD3 saver priced 39/- but 90 days lockin.

thanks OP bro for sharing details, I did check with airtel website it's currently showing Rs 50 for hd channels.

Rahul bro, i think they are lazy in updating the website. App is more up to date as compared to the website of airtel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock