DTH updates Star Sports 1 and 2 Volume Level Increased After I Reached Out

Sivabhaskar

Sun Direct Expert
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
I am not sure if any of you had noticed it off late, but the incoming volume levels of the Standard Definition channels Star Sports 1 (LCN 500) and Star Sports 2 (LCN 502) were relatively very low for the past couple of months when compared to all the other sports channels, and even when compared to other STAR group channels.

I wrote a mail to the Sun Direct Tamil Nadu Nodal Team ([email protected]) on March 24. I received a reply on the same day. But this was a generic reply, thanking me for reaching out and stating that the issue has been forwarded to the concerned team. They had also asked me to mention my Sun Direct Smart Card Number and mobile number in any future communications. So, hoping for some quicker action, I replied to them the next day, only this time mentioning my mobile number and Smart Card number.

Finally they called me today. They confirmed with me that the issue still exists and informed me that they have taken this as a feedback and that they will take up the issue with their technical team. They also replied me back by email later, stating the same thing.

Unbeknownst that Sun Direct will contact me today, I also did another thing earlier today. I emailed the STAR TV INDIA group ([email protected]) too, informing them of the issue. I did not think they would respond though. However to my surprise, they called me around 6.30 in the evening today. They said they just contacted Sun Direct about the issue, and that Sun Direct has increased the volume. They wanted me to confirm if the volume level was okay now. Later, I also received a reply from them, but from the STAR SPORTS mail id ([email protected]). And yes, the volume level seems to be okay now! :D

Screen Shots:

Communication with Sun Direct:

Yo6O9ge.jpg

ZD0gh7s.jpg

qWyaRdD.jpg

bTUgzTO.jpg

Communication with STAR GROUP:

ea77hNe.jpg

bQMXj97.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock